• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Oceania winners

Thanks Simon. Yeah I know I dont need the visa waiver but was wondering what to put on the departure card mainly. Ill figure out out Im sure it obvious once at the airport.
not sure if this is the part you're referring to, but when I went for my activation only trip I put that I was visiting that time, not the "leaving permanently" option as I was coming back.

Thanks @SydSteve. It gives me something to do other than bother people whilst I wait for that 2NL.

cookie_monster_waiting.gif

I'm a sad sack. I get up at 4.50am every morning so that I have time for a walk and gym before work. At my age, I need to do twice the exercise I used to in order to offset my consumption of cheese. ;)

I'm just getting all my paperwork ready for my interview and when I get to medical record I'm not sure what that is supposed to include. I had my medical on 16th February and all was well. On the day I was given a disc of my chest xray and a copy of my vaccination worksheet. I later received in the post (for my records) a copy of the results of my syphilis test and chest x-ray. I thought the doctor said the paperwork would be sent to the consulate. So should I be chasing anything up? What's this business about sealed envelopes? I'm crapping myself thinking I've done it wrong. Anyone?

I'm just getting all my paperwork ready for my interview and when I get to medical record I'm not sure what that is supposed to include. I had my medical on 16th February and all was well. On the day I was given a disc of my chest xray and a copy of my vaccination worksheet. I later received in the post (for my records) a copy of the results of my syphilis test and chest x-ray. I thought the doctor said the paperwork would be sent to the consulate. So should I be chasing anything up? What's this business about sealed envelopes? I'm crapping myself thinking I've done it wrong. Anyone?
I think it depends on the doctor you go to. Some send the paperwork directly to the Consulate, some send it to you to take with you for your interview. If they've said they're sending the relevant paperwork to the Consultate, then the stuff they've been sending you are just for your own records I would imagine. Maube call them to check they sent the paperwork though?

I think it depends on the doctor you go to. Some send the paperwork directly to the Consulate, some send it to you to take with you for your interview. If they've said they're sending the relevant paperwork to the Consultate, then the stuff they've been sending you are just for your own records I would imagine. Maube call them to check they sent the paperwork though?
Yeah I will, thanks Essey