• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Selectees from Ghana

Thank God Our(My wife and two girls) case was approved and has been asked to pick our passports with Visas on the 3rd of Dec. Our case probably might be the shortest. The CO in Window 5 a man confirmed that it was the quantity of pictures I sent to the embassy that did the trick for me. The CO confessed that they spent half an hour just to look at my beautiful wedding and family pictures and based on that they approved of our case before they called us to the window. Secret is the lord. Our interview was just to confirm our names to the CO.Thats it.

Thank God Our(My wife and two girls) case was approved and has been asked to pick our passports with Visas on the 3rd of Dec. Our case probably might be the shortest. The CO in Window 5 a man confirmed that it was the quantity of pictures I sent to the embassy that did the trick for me. The CO confessed that they spent half an hour just to look at my beautiful wedding and family pictures and based on that they approved of our case before they called us to the window. Secret is the lord. Our interview was just to confirm our names to the CO.Thats it.
congrats Bro ....enjoy being green

Congrats

wow, you took your wedding photos there. eye opener.

Congratulation. Very soon in Jesus Name.
l had my daughter after the DV entries and included her on my DS-260 excluding the mother,
things could not work between

will that be a problem

yes not married to her, but my daughter is only 1 year, l can not travel with her
personally, i do not see the problem with that as long as you got the child's birth certificate with you showing full detail. In my case, my wife delivered our first child two days after edv submission. by the Grace of God, we got the twins after our interview was rescheduled :D. In all, i think having the birth certificate and some photos will help

Last edited:
ghana boy......... the CO told us in our face that with the pix he is convenience that we are a genuine family simple. Reason cos there are a lot of marriages of convenience to deceive COs for green card.I even sent the kidz weighing card and School report card and the CO congratulated me for doing a lot to for the approval of my case. So Please send anything that you deem evidential enough for your case to be approved simple.

Am confused a bit, almost 4yrs l left UK to Ghana and l still need UK police records
masa, u do not need to be confused. the immigration process requires that you get a police criminal report if you stay in any country for 6month or more. that is all. In my case, i have not stayed more than 6weeks annually in Ghana since 2009 but have to provide police report from Gh.

ghana boy......... the CO told us in our face that with the pix he is convenience that we are a genuine family simple. Reason cos there are a lot of marriages of convenience to deceive COs for green card.I even sent the kidz weighing card and School report card and the CO congratulated me for doing a lot to for the approval of my case. So Please send anything that you deem evidential enough for your case to be approved simple.
masa, you are an eye opener. infact thanks alot.