• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

CEAC data (Full) 8-1-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
as my cousin said to me yesterday if there's going to refused to give the visa they will do it in the first step during your interview and they have nooo need to throw you AP to refused you that's first and second he told me that by the law they are obliged to answer all cases before the end of FY so he told me to be patient cuz at any time they will contact me and this's what i'm still waiting thier call. as you said TyT our god is watching our penfullllll and we hope that the end will happy just to forget us what we had suffered in AP

They are not obliged to answer all cases by the end on Sept. And plenty of people are refused after AP. Your cousin isnt a good source of DV info.

Yes. The Global number in CEAC was around 45k. Final visas issued was 51k - the difference was not just AoS and you will see the CEAC data was not being updated until around December 20 of 2012.
I have the only one dose of CEAC for 2013, the final totals saved in Excel. It's now 17:09 in Zambia. Banda saying, bye.

@Simon u mean they did not obligated to finish all dv Ap cases before sep30 mr expert??

Correct. If you look at 2013 Ceac data you would see cases that remained in AP when the year finished, and that will happen this year. When that happens the selectees don't get a visa.

Status
Not open for further replies.