• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

CEAC data (Full) 8-1-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
what about if i call the embassy on monday and explain to them the way i feel now as we have 2wks to sep30 nw and they retain my passport and they put me into this mess ?? Coz this not a dream again this is a nightmared now to me...what u say bro???

If you can call them - you absolutely should!!!

I went over simon spreadsheet and notice that many people were refused in AF on september 05 and issued after that date can this may explain something????

Just go over the spreadsheet frm AF they refused many people on sept 5 , I mean that is what I noticed!

It probably wasn't that they refused them on Sept 5 - more likely they were already refused and the systematic update I mentioned changed the date.

yh @ngalobo i saw a case which they refused on sep 5 and was given a later as a Ap case ..so how u call that simon that they already refused the Ap cases that they knw wouldn't resolve before sep30 to end mr expert??

I think simon said that before that some AP case dont get resolve before end of FY bcauz the checks are made by some other department and dont get finished on time . Those are the long AP and the short AP I guess are those ready to be issued like when everyting is cleared so we this data we can not tell exactly which one is which one? So we just have to hope fr the best!

Reactions: tyt
yes for sure let wait and patient God is in control...until sep 30 past before we conclude bro...i knw and believed surely this week will be our week...by God grace bro!!! @ simon which country have the highest number of Ap cases in the dvlottery, and where they do the investigations on ur case, kentucky or us embassy in your country?? Pls tell me mr expert...waiting!!

You may be in a difficult time, but you need to
look back and remember what God has done. He
made a way when you didn’t see a way. He
brought you through in the past and He’ll bring
you through in the future.

Guys, you are driving yourselves (and me) a bit crazy! You have to understand - KCC and the embassies don't keep us informed of their plans and methods. You are trying to read information from guesswork - and whilst we can guess some things - it is only guessing. So relaxxxxxx!

TYT about the country with the highest AP - I haven't checked, but that is probably Iran - and that is both odd and significant. They "normally" get very high number of visas issued - but it seems their AP cases are being held back. However, if someone decides to allow them to unblock Iran (handled in 3 embassies) they could grab 1000 visas - which would be a large chunk of the remaining visas.

so what they do to iran Ap cases now, and do they retain thr passports at the embassy then bro??

okay thank u.. @Simon can u pls estimate really the amount of visas remained nw ,and are they not going to add any amount visas to the remained ones thr like what they did in the past previous years mr expert??

okay thank u.. @Simon can u pls estimate really the amount of visas remained nw ,and are they not going to add any amount visas to the remained ones thr like what they did in the past previous years mr expert??

I think there are around 1000 to 2000 visas left - and around 6000 - 7000 cases on AP (Some at ready).

Status
Not open for further replies.