• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2014 Kenyan Selectees report here

ameen...u make me feel proud and with a smiling face and imagine that i'm already in the state nw ,and with my marine uniform in bootcamp...thank u ...God is hearing our prayer!! And its will soon come to past..
My comfort in my suffering is this: Your promise preserves my life. (Ps 119.50)

John 3:16 the lord has good plans for u plans to give u a future n a hope thanks simon for encouraging us this journey we will finish well in jesus name

Hello guys, I'm Nigerian and I've been on AP since 10th of July 2014 my 1st interview. It's sad and frustrating. I was told the reason why. It's because of "common names" which is Mohammed @ my second interview on 24th of july 2014. I pray and hope they resolve our case ( all the people on AP) before the end of this fiscal year 30th September. @ Simon if CEAC update dates changes is that a good sign?

@adeyamoh dnt worried bro, as u see i'm the same Ap situation as u re nw since may bro, jst have faith and patient bro its will soon cleared and hve hppy ending bro ! Jst patient God is in control before sep30th bro..okay?

Thanks Britsimon..
Good news for Roger and Kate! Congrats to you both.

Just to point out on Rogers interview experience - the question about the host was to establish the support. This goes back to what I was saying on another thread that the AF host "system" gives the CO some informal confidence and (if the host is related) reduces the likelihood of financial support concerns.

Hello guys, I'm Nigerian and I've been on AP since 10th of July 2014 my 1st interview. It's sad and frustrating. I was told the reason why. It's because of "common names" which is Mohammed @ my second interview on 24th of july 2014. I pray and hope they resolve our case ( all the people on AP) before the end of this fiscal year 30th September. @ Simon if CEAC update dates changes is that a good sign?
Yap,the cooks(chef) are testing the delicacy ready to be served..

Mot necessarily. Some embassies are far less likely to check, and the financial status requirement is somewhat subjective. Even the I134 is not legally binding so at the end of the day it is about the CO making a judgement - probably based on the selectees education, work, appearance, age and so on.
Proverbs 27:17 "As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another...."

#tyt,its true am not alone..have seen such advises but should it go that way having been selected for 2014 and you submitted your papers?
"Eleventh hour"Such a powerful word remember what happened in the just concluded world cup....2 goals in final 2 minutes..am NOT a fun of football-which team were playing?The AP will have a surprise of the century