• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 KENYA SELECTEES FORUM

Britsimon, are you in USA already or in Kenya (Africa), are a Dv winner? Which year? Lets see your case number. I dont see any reason of engaging in some verbal war here. Besides, am entitled to my own views and am not a Consular officer or immigrant lawyer. All I put here is from past experiences and the current experiences in USA.

I am in the USA, not from Kenya and a 2014 winner - NONE of which has any bearing on my desire to give people the full story as opposed to your advice you keep repeating which is contrary to the rules, the statements made by the consulate and so on as I have shown in my previous comments. So sure - you are entitled to state your opinion (as free as I am to point out the pitfalls of listening to that opinion), but what is your motivation to give bad advice that could cost someone their chance of getting a visa????

Britsimon, are you in USA already or in Kenya (Africa), are a Dv winner? Which year? Lets see your case number. I dont see any reason of engaging in some verbal war here. Besides, am entitled to my own views and am not a Consular officer or immigrant lawyer. All I put here is from past experiences and the current experiences in USA.

:D:D - this is quite amusing. I guess the sun rises in Kenya and sets in USA. I suppose if one isn't from Kenya or already in the US, they can't comment on this thread ehy?

:D:D - this is quite amusing. I guess the sun rises in Kenya and sets in USA. I suppose if one isn't from Kenya or already in the US, they can't comment on this thread ehy?
Very good sm1smom....this is called DV 2015 KENYA SELECTEES FORUM so if you are not from Kenya, then you dont have to comment because the US Embassy inyour country may have different rules.

Very good sm1smom....this is called DV 2015 KENYA SELECTEES FORUM so if you are not from Kenya, then you dont have to comment because the US Embassy inyour country may have different rules.

Enoo. Take this as a polite (but firm) enlightenment.

Both Sm1smom and I are volunteer moderators in this forum which means she and I spend large amounts of time ready pretty much every post made within the forum including this Kenya selectees TOPIC. Many people benefit from our input and the friendly forum that we all enjoy here where people are sharing information. It is a wonderful resource that is provided to you and others at no charge and most take from it and contribute with a harmonious attitude. However, it is likely that when you put incorrect statements out there, Sm1smom, myself or others will correct you. We will do that to make sure the correct information is out there, so your persistant incorrect statements create more work for us and your attitude makes that work a less pleasant experience. This topic is not restricted to Kenyans only so please don't waste your time telling people not to comment here.

Both Sm1smom and I are volunteer moderators in this forum which means she and I spend large amounts of time ready pretty much every post made within the forum including this Kenya selectees TOPIC. Many people benefit from our input and the friendly forum that we all enjoy here where people are sharing information. It is a wonderful resource that is provided to you and others at no charge and most take from it and contribute with a harmonious attitude. However, it is likely that when you put incorrect statements out there, Sm1smom, myself or others will correct you. We will do that to make sure the correct information is out there, so your persistant incorrect statements create more work for us and your attitude makes that work a less pleasant experience. This topic is not restricted to Kenyans only so please don't waste your time telling people not to comment here.
Thanks. I just wonder how you manage to have all the time to read all that. It is pretty busy out here and people are trying to work hard to pay bills (unless you are still staying with a host who is gud enough to host you all the time).

Thanks. I just wonder how you manage to have all the time to read all that. It is pretty busy out here and people are trying to work hard to pay bills (unless you are still staying with a host who is gud enough to host you all the time).

I don't have a host (and I doubt Mom does either)!

I don't have a host (and I doubt Mom does either)!
Gud. Hope you are working. Something else: you seem to have mastered some good sentence construction stills and voc. are you studying here? If yes, is it in your previous profession?

Quite interesting! I most certainly don't remember you asking me or anyone else not from Kenya to buzz off the DV2013 thread when I answered so many of your questions back then. You were too busy lapping up everything back then to notice if anyone was from Kenya or not. I equally don't recollect you asking BritSimon if he was from Kenya when he anwered your question a couple of pages ago about registering for school in the US. You certainly seem to have a short memory!

You need to get yourself enlightened The sun revolves way beyond Kenya and the US.

Gud. Hope you are working. Something else: you seem to have mastered some good sentence construction stills and voc. are you studying here? If yes, is it in your previous profession?

Why do you have a problem if someone is good with English?

Also you're being daft because on your own logic you should not be posting in this thread as it is for 2015 selectees and you are not.

You seem to have a big chip on your shoulder - can't quite figure out the antagonism towards other posters. And wait, weren't you the one trying to use the forum ( old forum) as a dating site?

Welcome...yes I got that reply on the email I provided but also after submitting your DS260 their is an option which will ask you if you want it on new email address or the one provided before....? At the bottom of that letter you will find CONFIRMATION letter uploaded! Its the letter you have to print and take together with you to the interview. Please I am new here! ....don't hesitate to confirm with others.....:)
thanks Cokoth, got it

I completely agree with britsimon. you are doinga great job for all dv winners 2014 as wellas dv 2015 winners.It could have cost us hundreds of dollars to get the information if we were asking immigration lawyers. God bless you britsimon for dedicating your precious time and energy to help DV winners. Cheers!!!

Aaaaaaaiiiiiiii enooo..... Chunga msee, that place can change u to be an arrogant fool. Dont be like the guys who come from ocha n when they reach tao they give us hell. Tulia msee. This guys u r hating on have led many to succesful interviews, by telling them the truth, at times it wud seem what they ask to be excessive, but trust me they have the good of us in their hearts. So be easy, encourage those who are in the journey, help spread positive energy....

Aaaaaaaiiiiiiii enooo..... Chunga msee, that place can change u to be an arrogant fool. Dont be like the guys who come from ocha n when they reach tao they give us hell. Tulia msee. This guys u r hating on have led many to succesful interviews, by telling them the truth, at times it wud seem what they ask to be excessive, but trust me they have the good of us in their hearts. So be easy, encourage those who are in the journey, help spread positive energy....

Yeah....Aaaaaaaiiiiiiii

Away from the unfruitful verbal war, there is a Dv related concern: on average and based on realism, if a permanent resident files for his or her spouse, how long will it take for the spouse to be called for an interview? (Kenyan Embassy)

Away from the unfruitful verbal war, there is a Dv related concern: on average and based on realism, if a permanent resident files for his or her spouse, how long will it take for the spouse to be called for an interview? (Kenyan Embassy)

How is that DV related? If the person is a permanent resident then they probably can no longer use their DV win to sponsor a spouse (presumably we are talking about a new marriage. Want to clarify your question to get a better (entirely free) answer?

Why do you have a problem if someone is good with English?

Also you're being daft because on your own logic you should not be posting in this thread as it is for 2015 selectees and you are not.

You seem to have a big chip on your shoulder - can't quite figure out the antagonism towards other posters. And wait, weren't you the one trying to use the forum ( old forum) as a dating site?
@SusieQQQ haha...yes you are right!!this guy is something else!

For the last few years, no DV winner has been asked for the so called I-134. You just need to have qualifying education/work and a contact in USA where your permanent residence card will be sent. By the way, let us knw each other
@Kenyan gal pls check this link suggested by Britsimon which help u when u neeed to get I-134 and its validity duration http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/87888.pdf ((9FAM 42.65 N3, pg. 2)