I-485 Tracker

I received the biometric appointment letter today. The scheduled date is in 2 weeks. Can I walk in before my appointment date?

I haven't seen any LUD since I received my receipt notice. Will I see LUD after they take my biometrics?

in average I always had had biometric appointment in a month from the day application been received.

I was able to do a walk-in to do the biometrics for my GC application. When I got home I received another mail for biometric appointment for the RTD application code 3.

Why do they want me to do the same thing again for RTD?

I though the biometric code 3 for GC will also be good enough for RTD.

Hey guys just want to share some good news with you. Yesterday I got email and txt message that my case statues changed to "Card/ Document Production"

congrats

Was their any LUD after you took the biometrics and before the approval?

I don't see any LUD after I took my biometrics

Hey guys just want to share some good news with you. Yesterday I got email and txt message that my case statues changed to "Card/ Document Production"

Hello moonsun;

When did u apply? Do u see any LUD in your case?

LUD = Last Update Date. U can see LUD when u create an account in uscis.gov

Some people are very lucky and they get approved within a month. Unfortunately, we are not that lucky.

Has anyone here applied for I-485 along with I-912 (fee waiver request) and G-1145 e-notification recently like 2010 or 2011? If so, how many days after USCIS received your package did you receive the sms/email from uscis? Also, how many days after USCIS received your package did you receive the Receipt notice through mail from USCIS? When will we receive the biometric notice?

Thank you

I-912 might cause a delay because they have to review it to see if you qualify for a waiver or not.

They usually send text and email within few days if you don't file with I-912. It takes up to 2 weeks to send the receipt notice by mail if you don't file with I-912

it takes about 30 days or more for the text/sms if you send a fee waiver and IF it is approved... Assylum is correct , they do review the application and see if people qualify. My guess would be to go ahead and pay the fees unless if you're really broke as on food stamps and had no job in the recent past and your bank account is thrashed. But expect delays in your application because USCIS would probably adjudicate paying customers before you

Last edited by a moderator:
My I-485 was received on January 20 (texas). I did my FP on March 8. There is only one LUD = January 23 ( which is a Sunday, Does USCIS work on Sundays too???)

How long more you have to wait these days?

@tony: I know LUD is last update. What does LUD show? Does it show like after you are fingerprinted and etc or is it just the date and time only?

@tony: Did you file fee waiver for GC? Also, did u send the application to Phoenix or Dallas lockbox? thanks