2010 March N-400 Tracker

i can see here that n-400 move really quick in some states, I live in Nj, i did my fp on may 18th but I check everyday on uscis website and my case has no movement since april 20th, is this normal? do i need just to relax? or I need to call them? i am getting really anxious..... i need advice, thank you for the info!!!

I went this morning and had my interview, I waited an hour and a half and then I was called. The officer was so nice and straight to the point. I went back to my Country last year to visit my Grandma who was dying but he didnt even asked why I went back being a US resident through asylum. He stamped my application with an Approved stamp and told me to wait on the mail the Oath Ceremony letter since they didn't have the date but for sure will be by the end of this month.
six civil questions:
Name of the Anthem
WHat happen on Sep 11
What ocean is on the west coast
What is the rule of law
I can't remember the other two

Thank you for all your support on this blog and good luck to every one who is on the same journey

I went this morning and had my interview, I waited an hour and a half and then I was called. The officer was so nice and straight to the point. I went back to my Country last year to visit my Grandma who was dying but he didnt even asked why I went back being a US resident through asylum. He stamped my application with an Approved stamp and told me to wait on the mail the Oath Ceremony letter since they didn't have the date but for sure will be by the end of this month.
six civil questions:
Name of the Anthem
WHat happen on Sep 11
What is the rule of law

Thank you for all your support on this blog and good luck to every one who is on the same journey

Congratulations !!! And thank you for sharing the experience.

six civil questions:
Name of the Anthem
WHat happen on Sep 11
What is the rule of law

Congrats and thanks for sharing.

Not much movement in Washington DO (Fairfax)?

We haven't heard much movement on the interview letter front in Wash DC office?? I know couple of folks who are waiting for their IL.....

Any thoughts??

We haven't heard much movement on the interview letter front in Wash DC office?? I know couple of folks who are waiting for their IL.....

Any thoughts??

I am wondering the same.......I am sick of waiting and tired of checking online status......

Hope our turn comes this week..... good luck.

I am wondering the same.......I am sick of waiting and tired of checking online status......

Hope our turn comes this week..... good luck.

Hang in there IPL-fan. I can definitely understand the frustration. Hope the DC office makes a move on your cases soon. Good Luck !!!

Received Text Messages and Emails this morning that my case had been transferred to the local office. Good luck to the rest that are waiting.

Any thoughts??

Now that my case is transferred to local office, yours should be transferred very soon... just hang in there.
Most likely by middle of next week if we go by received date (mine is 03/09, yours must be around 03/12) or by end of this week if we go by PD (rakopa's PD is 03/15 and yours is 03/16).

Good luck.

Now that my case is transferred to local office, yours should be transferred very soon... just hang in there.
Most likely by middle of next week if we go by received date (mine is 03/09, yours must be around 03/12) or by end of this week if we go by PD (rakopa's PD is 03/15 and yours is 03/16).

Good luck.

Congrats IPL-fan !!! Finally DC office is moving huh ... ins_to_uscis should be next in line. Good luck to all of us !!!

Congratulations everyone!

Now I'm waiting to hear from cafeconleche. I know he has been stressing out about this part of the process and I want to see his case progress!