Yyz

sonogirl

Has anyone gone through YYZ's Toronto port of entry for their TN1. I have been warned off of it but in doing some research feel that if all of the paperwork is in order it would be a good thing to do given that I give myself enough time.
Or any other information on obtaining TN1 at an airport versus ground border would be so appreciated.
Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone gone through YYZ's Toronto port of entry for their TN1. I have been warned off of it but in doing some research feel that if all of the paperwork is in order it would be a good thing to do given that I give myself enough time.
Or any other information on obtaining TN1 at an airport versus ground border would be so appreciated.
Thanks.

I suggest not getting ur TN on Pearson airport as the border officers are not always not knowledgeable on NAFTA...does not matter if all paperwork is in order sometimes they just want to enforce their 'power' on you if u get the wrong officer...a friend of mine got his TN rejected coz the officer did not find a relation between his Math degree and Comp. Sci. Analyst...can you imagine??!
So heed the warning...

Good luck!

Thanks.

I think Windsor/Detroit tunnel is good POE as they process lot of TNs too.