Yuren, Any Update on Your I-140?

Hope for the best

My case is different.
I-140RD : 11/04/04

RFE sen on APril 29th.
Replied to INS On JUne 15 th and Last LUD is on June 20 eth.
Then no updates and no news.

Is INS takes this long after they received RFE Response?
Are there any members in same situation?

h1bmember, Is your officer code NSC/NQK EX380 by any chance? If so and if you have not already, you can join a private group tracking cases of this officer. You can pm yuren to join in.

h1bmember said:
My case is different.
I-140RD : 11/04/04

RFE sen on APril 29th.
Replied to INS On JUne 15 th and Last LUD is on June 20 eth.
Then no updates and no news.

Is INS takes this long after they received RFE Response?
Are there any members in same situation?

Me too.
Is there any approvals after 1 month of replying to an RFE?

I-140 Approval time

My Officer Code : NSC/JEJ EX320.

I heard that it may take more than one month to get approval/other if RFE response has lot of explanation and complexicity.

h1bmember said:
My Officer Code : NSC/JEJ EX320.

I heard that it may take more than one month to get approval/other if RFE response has lot of explanation and complexicity.

Sounds better. I don't see any cases pending with this Officer code. Few cases handled by him are approved fast after replying RFE. I've provided all the papers for a2p and my edu matches the requirement. Hoping for a better news soon.

My attorny says it takes around 4 weeks to get it approved / denied. My advice to myself is to keep checking with attorny, say hello to him every couple of days after RFE has been sent to check whether he/she got any notice.

In the other thread I read some attorny screwed up graduation2003 by not informing about the status. Very bad.