Your Immigrant Visa case has been transferred to another U.S. Consular office

Your Immigrant Visa case has been transferred to another U.S. Consular office. WHAT IS THIS?

• WHATS NEXT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HELP PLEASE

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Rafael Loaiza

Hello, on the 27 of october i got my interview in the US consulate in Cd. Juarez Chihuahua, Mexico, i got approved by the Consular officer, next day i check visa status CEAC and the status was ISSUED on the 27, on the 28 of october, check it again and was in Administrative processing, on the 8th of november i got my passport back with a letter explaining i was not eligible for the classification on my petition, that my case was going to be transferred to USCIS, no other explanation or follow up, then check the CEAC web page daily and same, ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESSING, today on the 11-15-2016 the status of CEAC changed to these:

Your Immigrant Visa case has been transferred to another U.S. Consular office. You should check back for your case status at a later date.

Can anyone help or had previous experience dealing with this? i'm confused and worried.

My Father is a US Citizen by naturalization but he made the petition as a Legal Resident back in 1995

PLEASE HELP, I WOULD APPRECIATE ANYTHING.

GOD BLESS.

SINCERELY YOURS.

RAFAEL LOAIZA.

Hello, on the 27 of october i got my interview in the US consulate in Cd. Juarez Chihuahua, Mexico, i got approved by the Consular officer, next day i check visa status CEAC and the status was ISSUED on the 27, on the 28 of october, check it again and was in Administrative processing, on the 8th of november i got my passport back with a letter explaining i was not eligible for the classification on my petition, that my case was going to be transferred to USCIS, no other explanation or follow up, then check the CEAC web page daily and same, ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESSING, today on the 11-15-2016 the status of CEAC changed to these:

Your Immigrant Visa case has been transferred to another U.S. Consular office. You should check back for your case status at a later date.

Can anyone help or had previous experience dealing with this? i'm confused and worried.

My Father is a US Citizen by naturalization but he made the petition as a Legal Resident back in 1995

PLEASE HELP, I WOULD APPRECIATE ANYTHING.

GOD BLESS.

SINCERELY YOURS.

RAFAEL LOAIZA.

Hi Rafael

Have you contacted the Consulate in Chihuahua or USCIS for further information? I think your situation could be related with your age or in the case you got married . I could be wrong but since your Dad is the petitioner he can also try to check with USCIS whats is the problem.

Hi Rafael

Have you contacted the Consulate in Chihuahua or USCIS for further information? I think your situation could be related with your age or in the case you got married . I could be wrong but since your Dad is the petitioner he can also try to check with USCIS whats is the problem.

Hello, thanks Pierre, i'm single was married before the petition, i have contacted but the Consulate is going to do a report, they or the USCIS no nothing, don't know what to do next, i have to wait, that´s what they told me at USCIS for the moment they don´t have the case yet, i'm in Limbo right now, thanks again.

Hello, thanks Pierre, i'm single was married before the petition, i have contacted but the Consulate is going to do a report, they or the USCIS no nothing, don't know what to do next, i have to wait, that´s what they told me at USCIS for the moment they don´t have the case yet, i'm in Limbo right now, thanks again.

Try to give them a couple more of weeks and check if they have any updates. There something very strange on this and they might be doing additional background checks who knows, but make sure your dad is also looking into the concern since he is the petitioner.

Thanks Pierre82 for your help, still waiting, i think they made a mistake and everything should be fine, the strange thing is that they cannot give me a specific reason. Best regards.

Thanks Pierre82 for your help, still waiting, i think they made a mistake and everything should be fine, the strange thing is that they cannot give me a specific reason. Best regards.

No problem. Give them a couple of weeks and check back. Let me know when things get resolved and if they provide any specific reasons. I'm from Panama by the way, trying to win the Visa Lottery :D

Hello again, im from Tijuana Mexico, i hope you do win...

Thanks Rafael. I have been to Mexico several times and had the opportunity to visit the state of Jalisco, Sonora and Mexico City. I was very amaze with Mexico and thanks for the best wishes.