Your case is currently under review

dumok

Registered Users (C)
Hello everybody.
I placed a SR with NCSC on June 25th and received today a very brief response (only 2 sentences) stating: "Your case is currently under review.
You should receive a decision or notice of other action within 60 days of the date of this letter."

Who received similar responses in the past, did you actually receivesomething within 60 days or it is just one of their nonsense responces to keep you away from bugging them during next 60 days?

anybody with knowledge/experience?
if the issue has been discussed already, please give me a link.
thank you!

I placed a SR with NCSC on June 25th and received today a very brief response (only 2 sentences) stating: "Your case is currently under review.
You should receive a decision or notice of other action within 60 days of the date of this letter."
I've got the same message for my wife's case in the beginning of June. The result you can see in my signature.:)

May I know. What is this skin test. Because when I went for Medical Exam. I got positive in skin test but negative in chest x-ray. But doctor mentioned NORMAL and FOLLOW UP WITH PRIMARY PHYSICIAN. Do we need to take any treatment for this kind situation. I heard this happens for most of the applicants. Can any one advice me, what I need to do exactly now.

Thanks

Service Request Status

Hi,

I have contacted NSC on 06/08/07 and the associate/representative and created a service request to find out the status of my I485 application. Today 06/25/07 I received a notification by regular mail which states as under:

================================================== ===

Dear XXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXX:

On 06/08/07 you, or the designated representative shown below, contacted us about your case. Some of the key information given to us at that time was the following:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The status of this service request is:

Your case is currently under review. You should receive a decision or notice of other action within 60 days of the date of this letter.

If you have any further questions, please call the National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283.

Please remember: blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

===============================================

Any one received this kind of mail? Please post your experience(s).

Thanks,

GJ
I485 RD Jan 2004
PD Jan 2002
EB3 India
I140 AD Sep 2003

Do you guys got positive result(especially in in TB tests) in any Medical Exams. I don't know exactly, but I heard from some body, this is related to those problems.

Thanks

grim judge
the status does nt mean anything

if it has been long time
take infopass appointment and find out how your case is doing

Status

Hi Perm EB2 wanted:

I have taken infopass appointment and found my case is in "pre-adjudicated" status. I have called the 800 number few times and getting a reply that my case is with an officer. I don't know what is happening. I still hope to get approval soon. In the mean time the August bulletin declares that visas are "Unavailable".

The wait continues..

gj

Last edited by a moderator: