Your Analysis on LUD

faysal

Registered Users (C)
Guys: Since USCIS confirmed that they recieved my I-485 on May 11, 2006, my LUD is changing from 11, 12, 13. Since I filed my application in 2001 I never have had my LUD change two days in row. Now it is changing three days in a row. USCIS has all my information, I mean they have all RFE. What do you make of this.....Do you think my approval is eminent...your thoughts and analysis...

faysal said:
Guys: Since USCIS confirmed that they recieved my I-485 on May 11, 2006, my LUD is changing from 11, 12, 13. Since I filed my application in 2001 I never have had my LUD change two days in row. Now it is changing three days in a row. USCIS has all my information, I mean they have all RFE. What do you make of this.....Do you think my approval is eminent...your thoughts and analysis...

Faysal, LUD change is always a positive sign for all. It means IO is going through your file as you must know & it might very well be for your interview process in your local office cause as I can see from your signature you are waiting for a interview date at your local office so your approval will be granted at your local office not from NSC.
If I'm not wrong you'll get a interview notice at your local office very soon & that's why you've been noticing all those LUD activities.
Atique.

Antique:

I did the interview. It was asylum nunc pro tunc and i was approved. I don't think they will send my case back local office...

faysal said:
Antique:

I did the interview. It was asylum nunc pro tunc and i was approved. I don't think they will send my case back local office...

Faysal, I'm sorry cause as of your signature it says you are waiting for your interview date. My bad cause I misunderstood.
Since you have been already interviewed brother than it's your approval for sure. Get ready for the good news any day. By the way Faysal my name is not Antique but Atique cause I ain't that old yet brother but waiting for plastic even after 485 approval might very well do so.
Atique.

atique rahman said:
Faysal, I'm sorry cause as of your signature it says you are waiting for your interview date. My bad cause I misunderstood.
Since you have been already interviewed brother than it's your approval for sure. Get ready for the good news any day. By the way Faysal my name is not Antique but Atique cause I ain't that old yet brother but waiting for plastic even after 485 approval might very well do so.
Atique.

thanks Atique: I am sorry if I misspelled your name. I was assuming that Atique was your sign in name;

I have seem you many times worry about the platic-card. That is USCIS's problem. It is not your problem. The approval letter is the most important thing. Remember, the plastic card has an expiration date, but the approval letter does not have one. Therefore, since you have your approval letter, don't worry about platic-card. It will come through mail one day. just enjoy your life...

faysal said:
thanks Atique: I am sorry if I misspelled your name. I was assuming that Atique was your sign in name;

I have seem you many times worry about the platic-card. That is USCIS's problem. It is not your problem. The approval letter is the most important thing. Remember, the plastic card has an expiration date, but the approval letter does not have one. Therefore, since you have your approval letter, don't worry about platic-card. It will come through mail one day. just enjoy your life...

Thanks Faysal, never thought it this way. I sure appreciate your comment on that. Thank you very much.
Atique.

faysal said:

I am pretty sure you'll get approved within the next few weeks. You've been waiting for long time and you really deserve it!

Minsk said:
I am pretty sure you'll get approved within the next few weeks. You've been waiting for long time and you really deserve it!

Thanks Minsk for your good will.

faysal
my LUD is changing from 11, 12, 13
I think it's an indication that the INS has finally started really working on your I-485 and you will recieve an approval letter within a couple of weeks. ;)

faysal, I agree in what the other said, I think it is a good thing that they are working on your process.

I have an interview this week in San Jose, could you please advice me what they ask and what they are looking for. Do they ask you about your asylum case during the interview?

Thanks in advance

brook45 said:
faysal, I agree in what the other said, I think it is a good thing that they are working on your process.

I have an interview this week in San Jose, could you please advice me what they ask and what they are looking for. Do they ask you about your asylum case during the interview?

Thanks in advance

Brook45: Thanks for the goodwill. I don't really know what your interview is about, but my interview was about Nunc Pro Tunc case, which resulted from I divorcing my wife. The interview was very easy. There was no surprises. The standard oath; then few questions including my name, my wife's name, whether I live at the same address or moved.....The whole interview was just less than five minutes. Again each person's case is different, and the other friends who went through the process had the same experience as mine. Make sure though you have all your paper work. Birth certificates, I-94s, divorce decrees, whatever other paperwork you think the IO may need. Good luck and welcome to the board: :)

brook45
You mentioned earlier that you got married while your I-485 has been pending and suggested that this may be the reason why they set up another interview. If that;s the case, make sure you have a certified copy of the marriage certificate with you. I took every piece of documentation to my NPT interview I could possibly think of. Good luck with everything! :p
P.S. I was not asked questions about past persecution. At some point the interviewing officer started her regular routine but then quickly realized that this is irrelevant to my particular case.