You Will Not Believe This!!!!!!!!

SINNERSROOM

I hope you never become an INS officer. That kind of attitude is not appreciated on this forum.

L.

SINNERSROOM said:
Originally Posted by bringslite
I just got the second RFE, and you will not believe what it’s for!!!! I will let the words speak for themselves:

"Service records indicate that you returned to (home country) sometimes after you asylum interview on XXXXXX and before your asylum grant on xxxxx. Although a previous request for evidence referenced this return to (home country) <<<<which not true>>>>, you have failed to disclose any information concerning this trip. You must submit an explanation detailing the account of the trip including exact dates of travel, all places you visited, bla bla bla bla...."

I do not know what these people are smoking, but this has never happened. I came from my home country in 1991, and applied for asylum in 1992. I traveled outside the US twice, but not to the home country, and have already submitted proof of these trips!

Man I wait 5 crappy years for them to tell me this garbage!!!!!!!!!!

Hey man why are u lieing ? do u really want to be deported :confused:

Man this is not so nice of you, especially during this rough time (for me at least). All what I can say, is I truly hope that nobody faces this dilemma!

And BIG NO, this is not some kind of sick joke. Give me your fax # and I'll be more than happy to fax you a copy of the letter.