You have been denied access due to too many inquiries.

rblms

Registered Users (C)

I am getting "You have been denied access due to too many inquiries." when i try to access my case status.

Has anyone expereinced such thing.

Yes, lay low for 48 hours. If someone from the same IP address ( maybe your office ) is running scripts, tell them to stop for 48 hours also. Then you will be able to get in.

Goober

rblms said:

I am getting "You have been denied access due to too many inquiries." when i try to access my case status.

Yes, if you access too many times in a day you will get that message.... after 1 or 2 days you will be fine.

What you can do is, create a profile , and add your case numbers. you can login to your profiles as many times as you want, If you see your LUD chance they you can click on EAC number and see actual message.... if not you can Log out. By doing this you can avoid this problem.......

rblms said:

BCIS is watching you!!! BEWARE!!!!!!

skotha said:
Yes, if you access too many times in a day you will get that message.... after 1 or 2 days you will be fine.

What you can do is, create a profile , and add your case numbers. you can login to your profiles as many times as you want, If you see your LUD chance they you can click on EAC number and see actual message.... if not you can Log out. By doing this you can avoid this problem.......

another maniac suggestion....What in the hell you achieve by doing this? Dont guys have anything to do besides running the script? Enjoy the summer bros. Dont over load the federal website with useless inquiries.

If you had this attitude, you would not hang in here to give 3 posts in a row! Give some understading to others!

USCIS uses IP address based request count to avoid too many requests from a single individual / organization in a short period of time. But due to dynamic IP, you might have got an IP address blocked by USCIS (IP address may be blocked for few minutes to few hours).

Try ‘ipconfig /release_all’ followed by ‘ipconfig /renew_all’ or try to re-connect your ISP to get a different IP address.