Yhooo......Alok2004 Approved

Alok2004

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,
Now it is my turn to say that I am approved along with my wife. I was in India on Parole when my wife told me this magic word on 01/22/05. I went for early finger print 2 weeks ahead of my schedule on 12/28 and then saw two LUD on 01/7 and 01/10/05. There is no RFE after second finger print. Since I had to visit India so I applied for my 3rd EAD on 01/16 and surprisingly approval came on 01/17. I was an active member of this forum and very much happy to report this. It was such a painfull for me to wait and wait and keep finger crossed since Feb'03. Mine case was a transferred case from Consular processing. Earlier I had opted for consular processing in Mumbai but due to some reason changed to I-485 that delayed case by 4 months. Mine case was also a Labor Substitution case with PD of 11/1999. My lawyer told me that you should show your approval notice along with Parole while entering in USA but immigration office didn't bother about it and as usual put a I-94 on my passport. Good Luck to every body.
I-485 RD 02/03
2nd FP on 12/15
No RFE

Congrats Alok!

Alok,

Can you please give the exact details of what happened when you tried to re-enter?

- What documents were you asked to show?
- Were you given deferred inspection?
- Or did you just show AP and enter (like you would have, had your 485 not been approved)?
- Did you tell the officer you got approved while out of country?

Could you please provide details to us?

Thanks!
SK...

What does yr attorney say

sk2002sk,

For your ND of March 03, did you ask your attorney approximate times for approval.

What were his comments?
Thanks.

sk2002sk said:
Alok,

Can you please give the exact details of what happened when you tried to re-enter?

- What documents were you asked to show?
- Were you given deferred inspection?
- Or did you just show AP and enter (like you would have, had your 485 not been approved)?
- Did you tell the officer you got approved while out of country?

Could you please provide details to us?

Thanks!
SK...

Here is your answer...
- I showed both Parole and my approval notice to officer
- He sent me to a room where another office stamped me normal I-94 based on my parole. She did not give deferred inspection.
- I did tell officer that after leaving USA I got my approval. He did not care this.

Thanks Alok

Thanks Alok for the information. Good luck... let us know if you face any issues while stamping (since you were out of the country and entered on AP when approved)!

SK...

Alok- EB2 or EB3? Filing date of 140 and CP?

Alok2004 said:
Hi Guys,
Now it is my turn to say that I am approved along with my wife. I was in India on Parole when my wife told me this magic word on 01/22/05. I went for early finger print 2 weeks ahead of my schedule on 12/28 and then saw two LUD on 01/7 and 01/10/05. There is no RFE after second finger print. Since I had to visit India so I applied for my 3rd EAD on 01/16 and surprisingly approval came on 01/17. I was an active member of this forum and very much happy to report this. It was such a painfull for me to wait and wait and keep finger crossed since Feb'03. Mine case was a transferred case from Consular processing. Earlier I had opted for consular processing in Mumbai but due to some reason changed to I-485 that delayed case by 4 months. Mine case was also a Labor Substitution case with PD of 11/1999. My lawyer told me that you should show your approval notice along with Parole while entering in USA but immigration office didn't bother about it and as usual put a I-94 on my passport. Good Luck to every body.
I-485 RD 02/03
2nd FP on 12/15
No RFE

Congratulations Alok.
Can you please share some more information
1. EB2 or EB3?
2. Filing date of I-140?
3. Filing date of CP?
4. Filing date for transfer to I-485?

itsGood said:
Congratulations Alok.
Can you please share some more information