YesssSSSS :) Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

johnsonyj

Registered Users (C)
On March 5, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

anyone know how long is it take for me to get the card?

Congrats !

On March 5, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Just wanted to take this opportunity to congrat you. I am sure the feeling must be great. Good luck.

I just have a quick question. How does USCIS e-mail you? At what point do they ask for our e-mail address or did we provide them in one of our forms such as I-130, I-485, G325. Just curious.
Thanks

Took me five days after that message.....:D

Created an account

go there.
https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/index.jsp
and register and account with them.

Thanks johnsonyj,

Ok, just created an account with USCIS. Now if there is any activity on my account, will I get a notification via e-mail ? How good is this system & can we really rely on it? Now I probably won't have to check status online every day. I will be notified via e-mail, correct?

Thanks

The system isn't great.

If you signed up for emails, you'll get emails for approvals, card production orders, etc, but you won't always receive an email when you have an update to your account. Sometimes, no one knows why, your account is worked in, but you don't get an email. I suppose nothing major happened.

For example, if you look at my timeline, I had no updates on my I131 and I765 until they were approved. I had an updated on my I485 and I130 in February and received no email. I received an interview letter with the appointment date, but no update on my account for this....

Thanks johnsonyj,

Ok, just created an account with USCIS. Now if there is any activity on my account, will I get a notification via e-mail ? How good is this system & can we really rely on it? Now I probably won't have to check status online every day. I will be notified via e-mail, correct?

Thanks

you can't really rely on it. sometime it e-mail you sometime it does not, but if they e-mail you the info allways right.

First of all i want to congratulate you !!!

secondly... unfortunately the online services are not nearly as reliable as the offices from USCIS on the phone!

if you get a operator to transfer you to an officer you are in heaven.

at least all my experiences in the phone with the officers were Really amazing, fast passed, polite, friendly and with no doubt with great assistence

way to go! 10 outta 10 for USCIS phone officers!