Yes..Yes...yes, It's all approved today!

IndianInDallas

Registered Users (C)
Please check the signature for more information.

I did receive 6 emails 2 for each case 140/485 and 485 for spouse at noon today. I am very happy now. It took me 19 and 1/2 months of waiting for 140 .

I was thinking I have to apply for 7th year ext. in december and no, not anymore.

Do I need two appointments for stamping at Dallas USCIS office(for me and spouse) or just one is enough?

I did try everything possible things suggested by forum members here. I don't know which one worked. Please let me know if I can be of any help.

Thanks for great support everyone.

It was EB3-Concurrent with labor approval. All in all from starting it took total of 3 years with labor and everything.
:) :) :cool:

Congratulations!

Get two (2) Infopass appointments rightaway. You can cancel them if you haven't received the approval letters by the time of the appointments. The rest is very easy.

Congrats

Hi IndianInDallas,
Congrats for your approval.
Can you kindly give me the TSC fax number to expiediate my case as well as please provide me the format if you have , to send the query .

My FP is going to expire in 1 month.i want them to speed up my process.

Thanks
gclongdream

Thanks Everybody

gclongdream said:
Hi IndianInDallas,
Congrats for your approval.
Can you kindly give me the TSC fax number to expiediate my case as well as please provide me the format if you have , to send the query .

My FP is going to expire in 1 month.i want them to speed up my process.

Thanks
gclongdream

Thanks everybody.

GCLongDream, I sent fax to both numbers 214-962-2632 and 214-489-8021 twice with two weeks difference.

Here is the letter that I was faxing. You just fill in your information and make the important stuff in bold letters. Check different coloring. In your personal information also make critical dates bold and A# in bold letters. I hope this helps.

[Name]
[Address]
[Phone No] (W)
(H)
[Fax:]
[EmailID]

[Date]

To,
USCIS TSC,
P.O. Box 851488,
Mesquite, TX 75185-1488
Phone: 800-375-5283
Fax: 214-962-2632 (Change this number to the one you are sending.)

Subject: Our I–485 processing before FP Expiry.

Dear Sir or Madam:

I just wanted to bring it to your attention that we did our fingerprinting in lieu of our I-485 petitions on XX/XX/XXXX and XX/XX/XX for primary and beneficiary applicant respectively. Results of beneficiary fingerprints are about to expire on XX/XX/XXXX.

A speedy processing of our I-485 petitions before this date would be greatly appreciated.

Below is the information for our case:

Primary Applicant:
Name: [Name] [A#]
FP Application Number: [from FP Notice] FP Date: XX/XX/XXXX.
I-485 Receipt Number: [Case No] I-485 Receipt Date: XX/XX/XXXX.
I-140 Receipt Number: [Case No]

Beneficiary Applicant:
Name: [Name} [A#]
FP Application Number: [From FP Notice] FP Date: XX/XX/XXXX.
I-485 Receipt Number: [Case No] I-485 Receipt Date: XX/XX/XXXX.

Sincerely

{Your signature here}

[Name]

Thanks IndianInDallas

I am really thankfull for giving me a complete details about the fax letter format and i really appreciate your time in doing this.

Enjoy your freedom

Thanks
gclongdream

Very good to see you got approval. You give me a hope.
I-140 Feb. 2003
I-485 April 2003
Both pending