YES, It is Approved !

hkn

Registered Users (C)
Did you watch the movie "braveheart"? If yes, you should know how it ends: Freeedoooooooooom! this is how I feel now!!!

I got a call from my lawyer that he\'s got my approval, I also heard it on AVM but I am still waiting for the courtesy copy.

Here are my details:
Case: RIR/EB2/Others/No-CP/EAC-00224../same company all along/
RD/ND : 07/00
FP : 11/16/00
AD : 10/15/01
No RFE
Called IIO 3 times, the last time I called was 2 months ago.

This site has been a valuable source of information, I\'d like to thank everybody involved in maintaining it. I also updated the immitracker.

For those who are still waiting, just be little more patient, your turn will come.

Best of Luck to Everybody.

Peace!

No Title

Congrats! ND-07/00 with no RFE, huh? Must have been frustrated looking at approvals later than your dates!

When VSC will process ND Mar-01 case?

According to current pace in VSC, I think VSC will process ND Mar-01 by the end of Nov. this year. Anybody agree?

Mar01 depend how fast they cover Feb01

They have aggresively completed quite a few Jan01 looking at immitracker.com and the IIO\'s telling that they are processing jan01.
Nov this year is very plausible for them to start Mar 01.Let us hope fo it.CSC has started April 01 ND\'s

No Title

That is great news. I only hope they approve 03/2001 (RD and ND) by Nov.

My RD and ND is 03/2001 and till yesterday, AVM said "case not found ...".

Is any one in the same boat? Should I talk to the IIO to change it ...?
Thank you.

No Title

What courtesy copy?

As I have described above, I am still waiting for approval. My RD/ND is in 03/2001. I do not know of any one who got approval in that group. Do you?

Thanks.