Yellow letter after IL letter, is it normal?

ywusa2001

Registered Users (C)
Hello, I received IL two weeks ago, and today I received a yellow letter, asked me to bring my driver license. Is this normal? Anyone has similar experience?

Thanks a lot,
James

Same here. I got Yellow Letter 2 weeks after I received my IL. They asked me to bring Driver License. I guess it is normal.

Hello, I received IL two weeks ago, and today I received a yellow letter, asked me to bring my driver license. Is this normal? Anyone has similar experience?

Thanks a lot,
James

I think the Yellow letter is a normal thing. I have seen it as part of the signature for many applicants and assumed it is part of the process. Included it in my signature too.

I feel it's weird, because:

1. I didn't disclose any traffic citations on N-400
2. This YL came after IL

But maybe I'm just too nervous about it.

Many many people receive the yellow letter. Nothing wrong with it. I am not sure if timing has anything to do with it. Many a times the IOs do not even care for the evidence asked in it.
If they asked you to bring the DL, you could have triggered something with your addresses, if there is no traffic issue. Either you moved recently or your addresses do not match, or just a USCIS computer bug.