Year and half marriage going nowhere

husam2500

My wife and i met October 2010 she is USC iam from Syria , we married around a year after we met , the first interview went smooth , we did minor mistakes but 90% our answers were matched after 3 hours and sperating us the officer said he wants to review the case again before to make decision, so 2 months later we went to another interview after 10 minutes a cops hoped over the room and arrested my wife for 50,000 Money londering , I was devestated , my wife never told me about it and the whole thing happened even before I was in US so I have nothing to with that , the interview ended up with a paper to contact the immigration office in 180 days , in the same day I bailed my wife out and she is on bond now, she goes to the court appointments on time ,and whole money she gained form this money londering was about 5 k silly, so the public deffender told her that she will be sentenced with 200 hours Comunity service and a felony in her record . The question here is what about my case , it is been a year and half since we got married without any response about my case , by next october it will be our second anniversary ,we got tons of bills under our both names, our IDs have the same address , we filed our taxes jointly , our rent lease under our both names , and above that I bailed my wife out in the same day she got arrested , I am afraid that my case is Barrid and will never be resolved ???

Last edited by a moderator: