Yahoo........AOS approved. Few questions and PCee , please update your record

cheetah

Registered Users (C)
I heard the magic words before the weekend. Our (me & my wife) AOS applications were approved on 11th Dec. From LC to I485 application it took little less than 2 years (out of which there was a significant delay of three month from my side before filing I485 because I had difficulty in getting my wife\'s birth certificate)

Details -
NO RFE in the whole process starting with Labor
Tracking name - cheetah (in PCee\'s tracking list)
Category EB2 RIR (India)
Priority Date - June 29,2000
WAC # - WAC01228xxxxx
I140 approved - 1/3/2001
FP schedule - 11/23 (for me in SF) (12/11) (for my wife in SJ)
Both of us did FP in SJ on 11/16
EAD approved - 10/30/2001 (never received EAD in mail probably because we
changed address). Got my "interim" EAD done from SJ INS on 12/26
I485 Receipt date 5/4/01 Notice Date - 7/6/01
Approval Date - 2/11/02 (again I am asked to go to SF and my wife is aksed to go to SJ for stamping)

We are planning to go to SF together. I have couple of questions -

We are asked to carry 2 ADIT photographs. Are they same as the photographs we submitted during I485 ?
How long does it take in SF office ? I heard that SF office is better than SJ as far as wait time is concerned ?
Do they allow drinking water , milk inside the INS building (because we have to take our two year old daughter along) ?
We moved after filing I485. Do they ask for correct address during passport stamping or we need to mention it explicitly ?

I will appreciate if I get the inputs from the folks who have already visited SF INS office.

This a great forum. I would like to thank all the folks like PCee who keep this forum active & alive. I wish & pray for all of you who are waiting for I485 aproval, that you will see your approval soon. There is no doubt that , it is a tedious and frustrating wait but there is light at the end of the tunnel.....