Y A H O O ! ! ! Heard the Magic Words

gchope

Registered Users (C)
Like every night I was checking the AVM anxiously waiting to hear the Magic words and yesterday I heard it. At first I could not believe it and was sure that I had entered the wrong WAC number. So I disconnected and tried one more time and Again I heard the Magic words. Then I checked my wife\'s case and by Golly that was approved too. I am just so Happy today, I feel like I am on the top of the world. I think the Rest of the week, everyday I am going to listen to the AVM Message and then celeberate. :)
      Okay now is the time to thank everyone. This board has been immensely Helpful to me and I cannot ever forget this Board. I especially want to thank Ciba. Great Job. Simply Amazing. I know there are a lot of people on this board who have answered my questions from time to time. I do not remember all their names But My Best wishes go out to all of them.
      And Hey all you GC waiters out there, My best wishes go out to all of you too. You will all get approval very soon. Have faith in GOD.
I will hang around this board for a couple of more weeks......... EveryOne WILL get their Green Cards. Hang in There!

gchope

congratulations!! Can you tell us many days since AVM update?

congratulations!! Can you tell us many days since AVM update?

No Title

My details are:
RD: 1st Oct 200
ND: 17th Oct 2000
RFE (for W2 and Employment Letter): May 24th
Sent Documents for RFE by FedEx Overnight on 15th June:
RFE AVM Updated: 31st July
I-485 Approved: 21st August (In three weeks. have\'nt received the Notice Letter yet since it was mailed out on the 21st itself)

gchope.

No Title

Congratulations on becoming a permenant resident, gchope.
Your entry in I-485 tracking list will be update to reflect
the approval shortly. Thanks for posting the good news,
and enjoy your freedom.

ciba