WTF??? NSC 140 processing dates have moved back?

srp10

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

Look @ the USCIS NSC processing times page @ https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=NSC

It was showing that the 140 processing dates for all classifications was around Apr 6, 2007, if I remember correctly. Today, the dates seem to have all "moved back" except the advanced degree ones (which moved forward to Apr 23).

What gives??? I used to think that a processing time of Apr 6 would mean that USCIS has processed all applications before that date (well, not ALL, but atleast the bulk of the applications...). How do the dates end up going back???

Is it arbitrary or is there something that I don't understand???

I'm pissed-off with this process :(

It happened with the processing times report posted in December as well, at least for TSC. Instead of showing 6 months as on the day of the posting, they've shown after a while (in January) the I-140 processing as June 18 without updating the release date of the report.

I think the reason for changing the dates is to prevent too many people from opening service request about their case. One has to be 30 days past the posted processing date in order to be able to open SR.

I agree, this is infuriating.

You were right it's April 6 for the Skilled and Professional. Learned it the hard way, I called USCIS about 2-3 days ago to open up a SR only to find out that the stupid dates has changed!! :mad:

Anyhow I think its better as long as they keep with those dates rather than have it on April 6 and waiting for months wondering what!:confused:

I-140 RD March 21, 2007

NSC has been horrible, I filed on Oct27th and had my recipt on Nov 6. I have not yet heard anything about my I140, AP, or EAD. I have seen that people are getting those very quickly from TX,

:(

Of Course

If not for greedy members, they would not have done this.

Each person is only worried about making more $$, so they keep hounding USCIS. They need to learn patience & humility. Most folks have been waiting much longer than you all, & they do not behave like you guys!

Greedy members??? What makes you say that? It's not really about money anymore. I'm working at a company for the last 7 years (the last 3+ years "stuck" in the GC process). That's what bothers me the most, not the money. Believe me money is good in this company.

And nobody's hounding the USCIS here, I haven't called them a single time as yet.

We just expect that if the USCIS publishes a date ON THEIR WEBSITE, they stand by it. We see the date moving (or is it inching?) forward and wait with bated breath as it gets closer to your filing date. Then all of a sudden, for no apparent reason, they yank the dates back. I think I'm entitled to a bit of frustration here.

All of us expect FIFO ... frustration is imminent ... I cant explain myself why the dates will go back ... it's not retrogression. The published date is the average receipt date that the cases are worked upon.

There is a reason for USCIS to move dates back.

The left hand does not know what the right hand is doing. So they keep deciding things and reverting them. When they realize they cannot meet the post dates.

If they were so organized, do you think that the PD's would have been made current in July/Aug 2008? This is continuing till this day. Now they make EB2 Unavailable. This is a crazy frustrating process. One would have to bear with this.