Wrong Receipt NUmber

satyshu

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guru's

I filed my Advance parore in first week of march and receive Receipt notice, but when i am try to check the status of my application got following Error:

Validation Error(s)
You must correct the following error(s) before proceeding:
Your case can not be found at this time in Case Status Online. Please check your receipt number and try again. If you need further assistance please call the National Customer Service Center at 1.800.375.5283

please adviace what should i do :(

I got the same message - Wrong Receipt number

Friend,
I got the same message , I guess receipt number is not wrong but they might have not entered the case in the database which is talking to Status check UI.

This is for my EAD renewel , did you try calling the number listed there.

I just checked this last night , I will give them a call and update you . you do the same.

I too have the same issue with my recently filed EAD extension. Looks like there is some database issue.

Recently one of my family members had the EAD approved , we received the card 3 weeks ago but the online status still says Case Pending.

GCN

PD 09/02 - EB3- India

I've applied my I-131 and got the receipts by mail today. When I checked the status, the same message was displayed.
-----------------------------------------------
Validation Error(s)
You must correct the following error(s) before proceeding:

* Your case can not be found at this time in Case Status Online. Please check your receipt number and try again. If you need further assistance please call the National Customer Service Center at 1.800.375.5283.
-----------------------------------------------
I will have to call them on Monday.
Will keep updating.