Wrong Priority Date, please help

Avarex

Registered Users (C)
Hello All,

I have an issue to discuss with you all. i applied for my EB3 based I-485 Application (Non Retrogress) on March-2005, it was based on a preapproved labour of July-2001. As my priority date has passed i just send the enquiry to USCIS about my case and i got the letter yesterday from USCIS that my prioirty date is waiting for visa availability because my priority date is Mar-2005. but my priority date is july 2001 based on pre-approved labor.

please help and let me know what i can do ????

Regards,
Avarex

Avarex said:
Hello All,

I have an issue to discuss with you all. i applied for my EB3 based I-485 Application (Non Retrogress) on March-2005, it was based on a preapproved labour of July-2001. As my priority date has passed i just send the enquiry to USCIS about my case and i got the letter yesterday from USCIS that my prioirty date is waiting for visa availability because my priority date is Mar-2005. but my priority date is july 2001 based on pre-approved labor.

please help and let me know what i can do ????

Regards,
Avarex
Hi Avarex,

Many folks in this forum suggested that one's attorney shall be able to get this PD corrected by sending all the supporting documents to USCIS. But this may process may take few months. See similar posting at
http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=222283