Wow!!!!

helper007

Registered Users (C)
The board is so full of good news, so many 485 approvals.
However we dont see any Feb RD cases approved. Also seems the RFE cases have increased dreatically.

No Title

After seeing so much good news, I too called the CSC number hoping to hear some good news - alas - I heard the same old message - no change!

My ND is 11/00, FP was 01/01 - so I feel rather frustrated now reading about all the approvals for people with later dates - of course, I am happy for all those who have the approval!

No Title

Sorry Spancha,

Are you familiar with FP theory ?Do you know if your FP moved from System #2 to System #1 ? If so, you may be close to approval.

If you are not sure, call IIO and see if she can give you FP status without asking for A#. If so, you may be closer to approval.

No Title

Thanks - Dimpu. Yes, I am familiar with the FP theory, and hope to check that tomorrow - incidentally, to do that - do you suggest that as soon as I get the IIO on the line, I should first ask the question "Have you got my fingerprints ..?"

How did you ask the question?

I did my fingerprints on 01/24/01, called the FBI who said they sent it to INS on 02/04. When I have spoken to the IIO, I asked the question about FP at the end of the conversation, and the response I got was that \'it was ok\'.

No Title

Dimpu, does it mean that if they don\'t ask for your A# then it hasn\'t moved from System 1 to System 2? Is it possible that the primary applicant will be approved while the dependents will not be (or will still be pending)?

No Title

The other way around...

System #1 is the important one.When your FP moves to this system , your approval is coming soon.

If WAC# is enough to find FP, then FP is in System #1
If A# is required to find FP, then FP is still in System #2

No Title

You know when u call IIO, they will ask WAC#, Name , Address etc for verification purpose.

Next when they ask you what they can do for you, you can start off by asking the status of your case.If you are lucky they may give you meaningful info like case is assigned to officer or something else.

If they say it is pending, ask them if there were any RFE\'s issued.

Then ask them, if they can check to see if your FP is OK.
At this point if it appears they have difficulty finding your FP and ask for your A#, then it means your FP is still on System #2.

Is this clear ???

No Title

Dimpu,

Can they not find A# from WAC#?
So maybe the test is not conclusive..

Certinly, if they ask for A#, then it is in system 2,
but it can be that they do not ask for A# but it FP is still in system 2

Right?

No Title

Yeah, this is not 100 % foolproof...but it worked for me.

That\'s all I know.

No Title

Hi Dimpu and other folks,

I think if IIO tells you something like "yes, we received your
finger prints on xx/xx", and xx/xx is one or two months later
than what FBI has told you, chances are that your case is
ready for adjudication.

ciba