Working Hours

Geetha Sanjay

Registered Users (C)
Hello all,

Does anyone know whatz the working hours for Nebraska Service Center??
I would really appreciate it if you could post the working hours in the message board.

Thanks
GGS

No Title

GGS, Do be lazy. Take some time search by yourself.

I just post this one at Employment Authorization and Advance Parold:

People in here continues asking " Can I file my EAD at San Jose, Houston, ...."

Here have one DIY for you. (DIY : DO IT YOURSELF)

Take sometime read the INS web pages first. Most time you can find the answer by yourself.

http://www.ins.usdoj.gov/graphics/fieldoffices/statemap.htm

No Title

Take easy !
I do not means rude !

SMALL STORY HERE:
IF YOU WANT TO GIVE SOMEONE FISH, YOU BATTER TEACHER HIM HOW TO FISHING.

No Title

Hi Columbus,
I didn\'t ask you to search for the timings. I just asked if anybody knows the timings they can post it. If u don\'t know the timings u could\'ve just ignored my message!!!
Do u think I didn\'t search for the timings before posting it here???
I am searching it for the past two days, as I didn\'t get it I posted the message here.
If you are not interested in answering the question which are posted on the message board, just ignore it, and don\'t be rude.
We are not posting the messages without searching for the answer. We are posting the message because we didn\'t get the answer anywhere else and hoping somebody will know the answer.

No Title

GGS,
I apologize about the word I am using.

But, If you can accept my explanation. Please continue read.

I get a lot of help in this website, I alread pass most hard time.
and just waiting the I-485 approval. Yes. I can lay down and ignore what people post here. But I real real want this website can help more people (Include me) and give people more useful information. You can see, I may be say " Do not lazy, But I also give you more useful information for people reference.

I spent a lot time in EAD and AP room to help people in there. I do not get any pay to doing that, Like I say "I get a lot of help here and I want to pay it back to people who may need answer.

Again ! I am sorry about the word I am using.

Please come back here and share your immigration knowledge !