• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Work without inssurance !!

big_HUG

Registered Users (C)
I'm worried about the status of my actual work. When filling the forms, I declare the job that i do, which is without inssurace, I wanted to be sinccere about it, havig in mind that my wife is unemploied too, but legally I appear unemploied. I'm afraid that this should be taken as a froud and couse visa deny. Any of you had a similar experince, any advice how to manage this in the interview? I live in greece and the situation of imploiment is very hard. Thank you!

I'm worried about the status of my actual work. When filling the forms, I declare the job that i do, which is without inssurace, I wanted to be sinccere about it, havig in mind that my wife is unemploied too, but legally I appear unemploied. I'm afraid that this should be taken as a froud and couse visa deny. Any of you had a similar experince, any advice how to manage this in the interview? I live in greece and the situation of imploiment is very hard. Thank you!

O comon, I do not think it is a problem, how would they know you are without inssurance??? Yes, I know it is an american office, but mainly in eastern Europe there are many worker is not registered....
Si If I were you I don't worry about it:)

Good Luck!!!

does it mean you are working "illegally"? they pay you under the table? do you do your taxes?

I mean that they did'nt pay me the insurance just the wage,for the state I m unemploied. I pay the taxes. In greece most people work so, this days is hard to find a regular job. I declared this job because the truth is that I m working there.