• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

work experience?

seaman20

Registered Users (C)
please people i need ur openion 1. The question where u work and have atleast 2 years training. I did my computer engineering training in a computer school and i was issued a certificate but now the school is no longer in function can this be a problem for me. No.2 where i work presently as a security officer in a bank. i am just 1year and 8 months now not upto two years what do u guys think?

please people i need ur openion 1. The question where u work and have atleast 2 years training. I did my computer engineering training in a computer school and i was issued a certificate but now the school is no longer in function can this be a problem for me. No.2 where i work presently as a security officer in a bank. i am just 1year and 8 months now not upto two years what do u guys think?

I dont think you will have a problem with your education as long as you have original documents with the courses you attended and your diploma/cetificate. You might, however,want to get some sort of a document from local authorities that will state that the institution did indeed provide education during the time period that you attended (just to be safe).

thanks

but it not a two years course it just a 6month certificate course. And then my present place ok work i work as a security officer in a bank but am just 1year and 6months in the company and the condition says atleast two years working experence i will be two years by january 2012.

but it not a two years course it just a 6month certificate course. And then my present place ok work i work as a security officer in a bank but am just 1year and 6months in the company and the condition says atleast two years working experence i will be two years by january 2012.

Does your job qualify at all? I mean do you need a special two year training for your job? In my country, for instance, you do not need a special two year training to work as a security at a bank.