Woo Hoo!

malludude

Registered Users (C)
Approved on 1/21/04 as per web site. I had checked in the morning yesterday and it still said the same old message. I had made a decision some time back that I will check the status only once a day in the morning.

You people are the ones I'm sharing this news with after my wife.

Finally done with this %$%@#! Its a huge, HUGE, relief. Was under a lot of tension because my application had all sorts of problems imaginable. I feel unexpectedly happy as well. There were lots of ups and downs in this GC journey. Only time will tell if it was all worthwhile.

God! I had played around in my mind lots of times material for typing this 'approval message'. Nothing comes to my mind now.

Thanks to all the regulars on this board and RSK. I have learnt a lot(immi and non-immi) hanging aound here.

Rupnet is updated.

Here are my details:

IND-VA-EB2
RD-03/18/2002
ND-04/08/2002
FP1-4/28/2003
2nd EAD expires-9/19/2004
RFE(2 payslips and empl letter)-10/22/2003
RFE replied with AC21-12/5/2003
RFE received-12/8/2003
FP2-01/07/2004
AD-1/21/04

Last edited by a moderator:
congrats!

Enjoy your freedom!!!

You got it within 2 weeks of 2nd FP. I wonder did they ever look at the new FP.

congrats malludude. Take your time and try to post details of your experiences(highs and lows) during GC process. It's your day and your thread ;) . Best of luck.

congrats malludude !

did you apply for 3rd EAD (mail or eFile) ? did you make any follow up with INS ? my case is most similar to yours, propbably I may be next ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats.

Congrats.
If it is general, plz post what other hurdles you were expecting, so that it would help others. Thnx.

Originally posted by prasa
congrats malludude !

did you apply for 3rd EAD (mail or eFile) ? did you make any follow up with INS ? my case is most similar to yours, propbably I may be next ?

Thanks everyone!

My EAD2 is valid till Sept'04. I was planning to apply for EAD3 and AP3 in March or April. Now I don't have to do that. Woo Hoo!(Sorry, just couldn't resist!)

No follow-ups. The only two times I called was to get them to send the FP1 notice(in March'03)and then to change my address(Dec'03).

Prasa, You don't want your case to be similar to mine, believe me.

Congrats

Hearty congratulations..

Can you post me the RFE letter with AC21, of course you could delete your personal information, that would be appreciated.

I received RFE, and looking for a format.

Thanks anyways.