Wonderful weather

Freegc

Your time will come soon. I also waited 22 months and I am 35 already. Don't loose heart.

Sreenivas

Originally posted by Freegc
The temp is 22 degrees, wait time is 22 months, age is 32, patience is running out

We waited exactly 22 months for our approval too.
Your Approval is on the horizon!!
Have faith.
Best of Luck.

I am already waiting for more than 24 months, day by day, month by month, don't know when this will end. :eek:

C'mon guys...

We do have many other things in life to do than just worry about GC.
Go and do something else.. spend time with your familiy.. do something for needy people in India.. transfer your knowledge to others.. learn new skills.. improve your accents... read as much as you can.. this country is full of opportunities.. just you need to be creative to find one. Think about how we see ourself after next 5 years.. and what conditions we should be.. Cmon...

Big dig

The big dig project is about to end, when will we get out of this big hole that the INS has dug for us. Waiting for 22 months, weather is 12 degrees, age is 32, salary is 52, need wives 2.

Re: Big dig

Originally posted by Freegc
The big dig project is about to end, when will we get out of this big hole that the INS has dug for us. Waiting for 22 months, weather is 12 degrees, age is 32, salary is 52, need wives 2.

Threads merged, don't start too many threads.

Well said TheEP. Stop worrying and start doing something for yourself. Don't fret over day today things like the project is getting over, the GC process etc.

Re:C'mon guys...

It's very easy to say, don't think of GC, do somthing else!!!

Truth is:

.) Everyone IS busy with their own life...
.) GC IS a big project, Eveyone wants success , and move to other.
.) GC is like waiting for 12th Class result, so you can apply for new colleges(Eng, Medical, etc..)
.) You cannot apply for Eng, unless you have u'r results
.) C'mon guys... just making little fun...

:D :D :D

Re: Re:C'mon guys...

Originally posted by cat&mouse
It's very easy to say, don't think of GC, do somthing else!!!

Truth is:

.) Everyone IS busy with their own life...
.) GC IS a big project, Eveyone wants success , and move to other.
.) GC is like waiting for 12th Class result, so you can apply for new colleges(Eng, Medical, etc..)
.) You cannot apply for Eng, unless you have u'r results
.) C'mon guys... just making little fun...

:D :D :D

Well.. I agree that GC is a project.. but is it the only one which you can work on at a time? Same time, you are doing your job.. taking care of family etc.. but what I want to suggest is.. think about life after GC.. nothing is going to change much .. just one less worry.. still you have to think about paying everyday bills, job market etc.. so rather than wasting time in thinking about GC all the time, utilize it in creative ways of thinking to improve your future. Look around.. there are lot of opportunities here available which were not present in our country when we came.. take advantage of that.. improve skills, be entrepreneur.. and invest in your future. I am talking from my own experience.. 4 years back I started this small shop in India with 2 engineers.. now we are 35 + strong team and growing with a turnover of mil + ..this was all because I used to worry about what would happen if I had to go back.. now, GC or no GC.. or waiting for GC.. doesn't matter much for me.. so guys.. do multitasking.. :D :D :D

Re: Re: Re:C'mon guys...

Good point. Keep yourself energized with other things as this is beyond control.

Originally posted by TheEP
Well.. I agree that GC is a project.. but is it the only one which you can work on at a time? Same time, you are doing your job.. taking care of family etc.. but what I want to suggest is.. think about life after GC.. nothing is going to change much .. just one less worry.. still you have to think about paying everyday bills, job market etc.. so rather than wasting time in thinking about GC all the time, utilize it in creative ways of thinking to improve your future. Look around.. there are lot of opportunities here available which were not present in our country when we came.. take advantage of that.. improve skills, be entrepreneur.. and invest in your future. I am talking from my own experience.. 4 years back I started this small shop in India with 2 engineers.. now we are 35 + strong team and growing with a turnover of mil + ..this was all because I used to worry about what would happen if I had to go back.. now, GC or no GC.. or waiting for GC.. doesn't matter much for me.. so guys.. do multitasking.. :D :D :D

I applied for LC.back in 1998.(old fashion)
Anyone waiting longer than me?
Iam still alive and one piece....:D :D :D :D

6th-year,

Include me in our list. Applied LC IN 1998 lawyer took six months to file Regular LC in CT, so got applied in march 1999 since then waiting. waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting somehow this waiting function is went into the loop. Such a loop which cannot be stop. Hopefully this long loop will end soon. Amen.

I invite all of you to "ART OF LIVING" program. Learn to live without worldly stresses

After applying the GC, everyone is encouraged to attend this program.

:) :D :eek:

I applied for labor nov.1998
RD. is december 1998

nothing happend at all in 3 years
(THANKS TO MY LOVELY LAWYER AND INS.)

applied again under RIR september 2001

labor approved december 2002

ND. is jan.2003
FP.MARCH 2003
got EAD JUNE 2003

I have at least 1 more year
maybe 2, or 3 years