Wonderful job--VSC!

myhoney

Got approved as per AVM. I am suprising because I never expected the approval coming before May until heard the sweety words! Just to be curious what the AVM says.

My timeline:
PD 07/28/2000
RD 06/12/2001
ND 08/09/2001
FD 11/30/2001
AD 02/08/2002
EB2/RIR
State MD
EAC-01-242-5****

Thanks to all of you as well as whoever maintaining this forum!
Good luck!

Congrats, Lucky Guy

I think VSC is processing in batches of three months. Now They may be processing Apr/May/June. Next month could be July/August/Sept. Get Excited.

Another MD Case

Somebody mentioned that all the May/June approvals are coming for state MD only...anybody else noticed this.

WOW!

That\'s so cool. VSC\'s got a June case under its belt. Congratz!
BTW, I couldn\'t help but wonder: Remember the 180-day processing rule? That service centers are supposed to process cases within 180 days (the portability law)? Well, if the service centers had not experienced any delay late last Spring, do you guys think they could be processing cases at a much faster rate than we see now? I mean, we are already seeing processing times of 8 months (this particular June case), so by the middle of this year, if everything goes well, does it make sense to think that the service centers would have greatly improved their rate of processing?

In that case my wife and I should be approved in a day or two...

Our details:

RD 06/15/2001
ND 08/09/2001
FD 11/23/2001
AD ?
EB3/RIR
State NY
EAC-01-242-5**** (Last four numbers are different for my wife and myself)

In any case, heartiest congratulations to myhoney !

Oh God, I can\'t wait to hear what the AVM has to say !!!

Another Maryland case!

Some of us have already noticed that all May/June cases are from Maryland.... Any connection of Maryland with May/June cases?

EB2/3

Guys,

Don\'t speculate which category is processed first. Mine is EB3 and is already on officer\'s desk :)

Yes

Can\'t help dialing the # and it was the first time ever calling VSC. Got the same words posted by others but glad to know my case was in working area...

EB3
RD 6/1
ND 8/3