Withdraw 140/485 possible?

tough_decision

Registered Users (C)
Gurus please comment:

I read in different posts that after a employee leaves the sponsoring company using AC21 (after 180 days) the employer can withdraw I140. Can the employer also withdraw I485/EAD/AP??

The employer is paying for all the attorney fees and for the entire application (485/140/EAD/AP)!!. The attorney is hired by the employer and not the employee whose application is being processed.

Comment!

The answer is NO

Your attorney (may be employer paid) applied for I-485, EAD and AP on your behalf. Your employer can not withdraw them.

However, I-485 is applied based on your employer's I-140, if employer withdraw's I-140 and 180 days have passed after applying for I-485 then you are safe all you have to do is find a job with a same/similar responsibility and it won't affect your I-485

I hope this helps, please note that I am not a lawyer someone just like you.

WIN

Originally posted by tough_decision
Gurus please comment:

I read in different posts that after a employee leaves the sponsoring company using AC21 (after 180 days) the employer can withdraw I140. Can the employer also withdraw I485/EAD/AP??

The employer is paying for all the attorney fees and for the entire application (485/140/EAD/AP)!!. The attorney is hired by the employer and not the employee whose application is being processed.

Comment!

Employer can not withdraw 485/EAD/AP applications, it's only you can withdraw them, though employer pays attorney fees, attorney represents you for these applications.