$$ with AC21

Noid/ac21

Thanks Ginnu !!You have given me a meaningful direction to my GC process. So this is my plan:
Do NOT file AC21, do NOT file G28. Just write a letter to USCIS revoking my previous attorney(my employer's attorney) and asking them to send all communication to my home address.

This way, incase my employer does not revoke my 140 I will stick with him. If he does cancel my 140 I will get NOID at home and I can immedietly file AC21 after finding some good company.

Does my plan sound good to you?

saabu said:
Thanks Ginnu !!You have given me a meaningful direction to my GC process. So this is my plan:
Do NOT file AC21, do NOT file G28. Just write a letter to USCIS revoking my previous attorney(my employer's attorney) and asking them to send all communication to my home address.

This way, incase my employer does not revoke my 140 I will stick with him. If he does cancel my 140 I will get NOID at home and I can immedietly file AC21 after finding some good company.

Does my plan sound good to you?

Plan seems to be good for you. But asusual USCIS will have its own plans. Take care.

update on NOID from USCIS

Hello Ginnu,

I have created a profile in USCIS.gov website. If my employer revokes my 140, will I get an email from the website? Will I see a change in LUD or the status message?