• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Winner DV 2004

asuja

Hi,
I just recieved the notification. I currently reside in CA and my case number is AS 29XXX . Is it really possible for me to get the visa ?
If so which way should i proceed AOS/CP
If AOS, can i apply for the 485 in october and then wait for the stamping when my no becomes current, is it really possible at all in CA?
If CP, and my no gets current only in Aug or Sept 2004, how will i be notified of the interview date?
I am really confussed , please help.
thanks

be quick on DV visa

DV Green card visa issued in a "First come , First serve basis".

National Visa center randomly selected 1,00,000 Winner for DV-2004. But finally they will Issue Visa only for 55,000 people. That means they make Winner 2 times more while they finally issue Visa for half of them

So you shuld fill up the DV form quickly and mail them by Certified Priority mail & keep the receipt.

Would you please tell us that exactly What date you received the DV-2004 winning letter?

Thanx

Thanks for the reply
I recieved it this friday.

My doubt is, assuming my no. gets current in August or sept 2004 with all the other nos, and i opt to go for CP will i still be notified of an interview date at that late time?

thanks

Originally posted by asuja
Thanks for the reply
I recieved it this friday.

My doubt is, assuming my no. gets current in August or sept 2004 with all the other nos, and i opt to go for CP will i still be notified of an interview date at that late time?

thanks

I think you have a very high chance for CP than AOS.