Will we see some approvals today?

approvals

some attorneys are saying that they are still getting approvals

Is this because we are concerned with employment based I-485 approvals and the attorneys are talking about other approvals ?

I personally am only concerned about CSC Employment based I-485 approvals only.

Approvals

Based on the opinion from different attorneys,I guess we will see some
approval in the first week of may.

Good Luck

No Title

As a first step, I will be happy with any approval that has approval date after 04/12/2002 from CSC (H1, H4, I-140, AP, EAD, I-485 family based or EB based any thing..) Which gives and indication that that new check is in place for some thing. Then I will look for EB based AOSs.

- PCee

suggestion : Pls. submit your concerns to INS website

http://www.ins.gov/graphics/feedback.htm

then select " comments" -> put in your concerns ( I485 approvals ) ....do mention specifically CSC ...that should draw their attention ....and also talk about the amount of anxiety it is causing ...

Pls. submit your concerns to INS website and make it LOUD & CLEAR that we are "waiting desperately" for our approvals .

FYI : I have submitted a request ... asking INS to start looking into the pending I485 cases @ CSC .

I do understand that submitting @ INS website is like a "arrow in the dark" but then .....whatelse can we do ......

Regards
azcowboy007

i would say

it is not even an arrow in the dark , its like writing to the null device. maybe thats probably what they do on their server :)