will i get my AP? PLS Answer

rebellious

Registered Users (C)
i will be applying for 485 tomm. my pd is 2005 EB2. With visa numbers unavailable in august, will i be able to get my advance parole? how long does the processing takes for AP? I want to travel in oct. is there anyway to make it faster?
TIA

you can check the processing times page for the service center you are applying to. The page would show the processing time for AP applications.

i will be applying for 485 tomm. my pd is 2005 EB2. With visa numbers unavailable in august, will i be able to get my advance parole? how long does the processing takes for AP? I want to travel in oct. is there anyway to make it faster?
TIA

Last edited by a moderator:
TIA

You can request USCIS to expedite the case if there is an emergency or humanitarian reason. Check USCIS web-site for expedite request considerations. By the way, if you have valid unexpired H-1/H-4 visa stamp and not using EAD you can still use H-1/H-4 to travel. Please check with your attorney.

What are the things consider as emergency

What are the situations considered as emeregency and what type of proof you needed to proof the emergency. What are the procedures to follow to get the interim AP. Do we have to schedule an infopass appointment with the local office. Also what are the documents required?

THanks

What are the situations considered as emeregency and what type of proof you needed to proof the emergency. What are the procedures to follow to get the interim AP. Do we have to schedule an infopass appointment with the local office. Also what are the documents required?

THanks

THanks