Wierd update message on my EB1OR

Drdoctor1

Registered Users (C)
It says:
On September 26, 2008, we shipped this approved or re-affirmed case to the Department of State for visa processing. For more information, please contact them directly.

What does this mean?
Is it approved? or sent for some sort of inquiry?
Please help!!:confused:

Yes, In my 140 application I had indicated that I want to do CP.
BUt, my concern is whether my case is approved? I did not get any email saying that so and so decision notice has been sent.
I am confused to whether approved or not?

Hello All,
I thought when your case is approved (in case of CP) it is sent to National Visa Center (NVC). Now, is that same as "Department of State" as noted in my case update message mentioned above?
Thank you,

Two cases on trackitt confirmed their approval today itself. Hari77 and Gullu786.
seems like the day of EB1OR.

Hello All,
Finally after lot of discussion with various people, I called USCIS customer service.
They said a hard copy of approval notice was mailed to NVC and me as I had mentioned desire to do CP in my 140.
So, it seems like approved but still desperately waiting for the hard copy.
Thank you,

Thank you all.
eb2007: Yours should be around the corner. USCIS seems like reviewing the EB1 in cycles of every 15 days. There were 4 approvals on same day fortnight before, and if you see Trackitt.com, there were 4 more approved yesterday itself.
The key for me was, I completely and honestly stopped thinking and expecting it by indulging myself in some other important things in life. And it will come unexpected as a surprise.
Also, keep checking your spam folders too. All my other correspondence with USCIS came in my mailbox, but this approval one had to go to my spam folder.
Good Luck,

Hopefully you are right Drdodctor1. I had to worry about it because of my complex visa situation. Anyways I guess you are right and I should start looking at other important aspects of life...
Congrats once again..

Thank you all.
eb2007: Yours should be around the corner. USCIS seems like reviewing the EB1 in cycles of every 15 days. There were 4 approvals on same day fortnight before, and if you see Trackitt.com, there were 4 more approved yesterday itself.
The key for me was, I completely and honestly stopped thinking and expecting it by indulging myself in some other important things in life. And it will come unexpected as a surprise.
Also, keep checking your spam folders too. All my other correspondence with USCIS came in my mailbox, but this approval one had to go to my spam folder.
Good Luck,

congrats DrDoctor1