Wiard situation

snehababu

Registered Users (C)
I was working with Company A on L1 for Full time job and had gone till I140 clearance. Then moved to Company B in different location and started the GC process from the start, applied for Labor thru Company B.

Company A offered me a part time job and going to process concurrent H1 for the same.

So i will be working for Company A as part time and Company B full time. Please answer the follwoing question

1. Can i continue the GC process with Company A and file for I-485??.
2. If yes, should i have to apply any amendments for I-140, becoz Company A name changed now and then I824 to convert to CP?.
3. If I yes, that after 160 days of I-485, Can I transfer the process to Company B??..
4. What happens to my GC with Company B?

Sounds ridiculous.. Pls throw your inputs..

Man .. you are one hell of a guy.... If you want to eat all in one time, there might be a chance of

These questions are so fact sensitive, you should address them to the attorney handling your case

I\'ll give them a shot but speak to someone more familiar with the facts because, as you will see, some of my answers are indefinite,

Q1. Can i continue the GC process with Company A and file for I-485??.

A1. Yes, but there may be questions regarding the company\'s ability to pay and the real availability of a permanent, FULLTIME position. A part time jobe will not support a GC.

Q2. If yes, should i have to apply any amendments for I-140, becoz Company A name changed now and then I824 to convert to CP?.

A2. It depends, you may not even be able to use the old I-140. It depends on what happened and how the company changed its name.

Q3. If I yes, that after 160 days of I-485, Can I transfer the process to Company B??..

A3. It depends on how you read AC21 but I sure would question your real intent if I were an INS offier adjudicating your case.

Q4. What happens to my GC with Company B?

A4. If what? It depends on what you do with it.

Jim

James D. Mills
Attorney at Law
jdmills@justice.com
732-644-5702
http://www.geocities.com/jamesdmillsesq/

Thanks for all the inputs, but

Decided not take up the part time.. Yes, it might cause some digestion problems..