Why ?????????

mirza

Registered Users (C)
Can anyone shed some light on this issue?
Why is it that we see July/00 and Aug/00 approvals and yet there are cases out there (specifically company name change cases) dating back to Aug/99, Sep/99 and Oct/99 that have yet to be approved?

You would think that INS would process the AGED cases and reduce the backlog before proceding to the \'00 cases. Dont get me wrong, I\'m happy to see all the July/00 and Aug/00 cases getting approved. But what about the pending \'99 cases?

Please advise !!! Is there anything that can be done to address this?

Thanks in advance.

No Title

Absolutely! I have similar reservations...I am really appalled with INS\'s performance for not dealing with backlog cases...it is not fair for the people and their families, affected by this, going thru this ordeal.

No Title

I am in the same situation - PD Dec97/ND Sep\'99. With this pattern we don\'t know when will this process be through. There no time frame set by INS that those cases will be cleared within ? months.

INS should come up with some logic. It will be fine with me even if INS says that for every 15 cases processed from 2000 and above we will process 1 case from 99. I am so frustrated that I am ready to except any assurance.

Life is on HOLD.

No Title

I spoke with an IIO on thu and again on fri.
When i called thursday, i got to talk to some one who had no clue what she was talking about. She said the the company name change cases were on HOLD and VSC was waiting for guidelines from DC. I was like WHAT???? Any case, i figured that she wasnt aware of whats going on and i did tell her that the guidelines were published on the 19th of last month to which she said, well i guess sir you know more than i do. What a moron.

I felt like i had to talk to some other IIO, so my mission on friday was to dial the number till i got thru and luckily i did after 2 1/2 hours. This IIO told me that the HOLD was lifted and all name change cases are with officers. Unfortunately there are so many of them that its going to take anywhere between 30-45 days to get processed. I told here that it had already been about 30 days to which she said that that gives you an idea as to how many cases are pending. Either case, its useless. The only thing to do is WAIT WAIT and WAIT and when thats over, then WAIT a bit more.

No Title

From this site or other site are we able to come up with any pattern regarding company name change(I am believeing your IIos version about lot of company name change cases being pending)?
Are they into October 1999, from Aug 99 or is the approval random?
Any input? Myself is Nov 99