Why we do not see any approvals with RD from 07/02/2001 to 07/12/2001 ? Did they lose our files ?

Sher

Registered Users (C)
Why we don\'t see any approvals with RD from 07/02/2001 to 07/12/2001 ? Did they lose our files ?

did any one check

Did anyone with RD between 7/2 to 7/12 check their status with IIO?
Looks like INS are forgot math they are processing cases in reverse order. But i saw one approval for RD 7/3 in the vermont center group last night.

-Raj

I am checking it every night, my RD 07/02, spoke with IIO, not assign to an officer

I think they are processing by FP with in July RD\'s,

Me and my friends have filed in the 1st week of july, but FP done done during 3rd week of Dec. Still waiting!!

Not true!!!

mine id RD 7/3 ND 8/20 FP 11/17 No news yet?? some of the approvals i saw have FP after me.

-Raj

To Sher:Looks like they assign the cases to IIO on the basis of EAC #.

EAC# 251 - 260 to offcier A
EAC# 261 - 270 to offcier B
EAC# 271 - 280 to offcier C
EAC# 281 - 290 to offcier D

So depends on the officer handling of(how fast or slow ) your case is taking that much time.

INS has never processed and won\'t process strictly on the basis of RD. It seems they look at EAC#, ND, RD, FP dates also .

Obviously they won\'t process December cases before July cases and at the same time they may not process July 1st cases strictly before July 30 cases.

Just my thoughts

No it was approved for AOS

Also sher, there is an approval for RD 7/3 in the vermont center general discussion yesterday night
-Raj

I think we all are guessing.....I dont agree

Nobody knows what is happening..and I dont think that you are right...based on what you guessed...every officer will get all the AOS applications filed within 10 business days, which can run into hundreds. I think the applications are assigned to officers in a specific way (they might have a internal protocol for that) and then it all depends on the officers productivity. I think senior INS officials should get the account for productivity from the regular staff.

PS. These are my personal view and are not meant to effect somebody.

might be processing by FP received by INS

My RD is 07/03/2001 and did my FP on 11/30/2001. INS received it on 01/10/2002. But if you check for reddy (who got approved today), even though his RD is 07/25/2001, his FP reached INS by end of Dec/2001. So I think his got processed earlier. I am guessing that probably mine might come in 2 weeks if you go be FP received dt.

mine was recd on Dec 4th!!

my fp date was 11/17 message changed to FP recd on Dec 4th and then changed to FP processed on Dec 28th. So still mine was before reddy\'s

No Title

what does that mean by fp recieved and fp processed.All I heard was results of your fp review received on dec 27 th and my rd is july 3 and nd aug 17 and yet no news.