why three documents of AP

feelinglucky said:
Dear group,

we got three copies of AP.... why is it so???

one original for one trip...but someitmes they also accept copies...bring all three originals and one copy with you when you trave aboard.

feelinglucky said:
Dear group,

we got three copies of AP.... why is it so???
That is one of life's great mysteries. ;)

The majority of the time they will only ever look at and stamp one copy over and over again, regardless of how many trips you take. However, there do seem to be totally random variations to this, such as the officer keeping one copy the first time you use AP, or insisting on stamping all the copies you have with you. By the way, sometimes they only send two copies.

The best thing to do is take all copies of the AP with you when you travel, but only offer one (the same one each time) to the officer until/unless he asks for more.

feelinglucky..

i have a question in this regard .. could u pls share ur experience ..

I have been waiting for the AP document for more than 10 days since status changed to "Document Mailed". Neither me nor the Attorney got it yet.

1. Did u get AP at ur House address. Is it ur first AP filed by Attorney or by yourself?

2. How long did it take to get AP document, after status change to "Document Mailed".

thank you.

gctrace said:
feelinglucky..

i have a question in this regard .. could u pls share ur experience ..

I have been waiting for the AP document for more than 10 days since status changed to "Document Mailed". Neither me nor the Attorney got it yet.

1. Did u get AP at ur House address. Is it ur first AP filed by Attorney or by yourself?

2. How long did it take to get AP document, after status change to "Document Mailed".

thank you.
gctrace:

AP would be sent to the attorney if you had used one.
Usually it is sent quite fast by USCIS - about 3 to 5 days - I suspect that your attorney is probably backlogged and he/she has not gotten around to it just yet.

Can you please post your Receipt date of your AP. I have a receipt date of nov 2nd and 'am waiting for the AP approval.