why stamping in Canada not India?

neo_ny

Registered Users (C)
how do people handle this question? Could you share your experiences?

p.s: If someone has a legit business reason, I understand that but I am interested in hearing experiences where people voluntarily picked Canada instead of going back home for non-business related travel reasons.

Thanks!
Neo

Okay let me rephrase .. how do you safely answer the question when asked by the VO during your visa interview? Thanks!

Atleast one reason you can give is that in Canada you get an early appointment then India. If you go Canada can come back in 3 days. While if you go to India it will take easily 15 days and your company needs you here as soon as possible after stamping.

H1b Visa appointment at US consulate in canada

All the US consulates in canada don't have any appointment for H1b visa stamping at NVARS.

Do US consulates in canada also have any provision for appointment in emmergency(Serious health problem of my Father).

msukid - Thanks for the response! That makes perfect sense.

Rita - I think when I signed up for my appointment I read something about emergency appointments as well. Please look on the amcits.com or the nvars website. It is somewhere on there. Good Luck!

thanks neo_ny
neo_ny said:
msukid - Thanks for the response! That makes perfect sense.

Rita - I think when I signed up for my appointment I read something about emergency appointments as well. Please look on the amcits.com or the nvars website. It is somewhere on there. Good Luck!