Why Some Cases Are Transferred Tio Local Offices And What Is The Impact?

No Title

Why: Because INS Service Centers select out a few cases (typically 10%) which are to be processed by local INS. No defined reason for this.

What: Depends on which local INS it is transferred to. May or may not expediate the case process. Typically delays it.

No Title

I personally feel, if the case is simple with no twists, then it will get a stratight approval without getting transferred to Local long Queue. Any thoughts or any case that oppose or blow holes in my thinking would be greatly appreciated.

Bhanu

No Title

Sometimes cases are transfered without any pre-screening. e.g. Some RD 01/00 cases have been transferred to Balimore and I sure no one at VSC aver even looked at them.

No Title

Thanks for enlightening me. Do you know of any such cases in New York that have been transferred to Federal Plaza?

Please post details if you do.

thanks
Bhanu

No Title

VSC RD122399,
My rd is as same as yours. did you hear anything about your case.
i hope they are not transfering our case to local ins office. i have seen a couple of posting with RD after us whose application were transfered to baltimore office. i hope we get straght approval or maybe RFE. My lawyer did not file the Bibliogrpahy form for me and i am sure i get RFE for that. i wonder why he did not do that!!!
let me know if you hear something from VSC. Thanks alot
Cheers

No Title

I know that HasanAli, and I am also in EB2 Other category.

As for the transfer, some cases of ND 01/14/00 have been transfered to INS Baltimore(EAC-00-075-53887, & 53892). I assume ours didn\'t merit a transfer and will be decided by VSC themselves.

Hope for the best.