WHY only 200 ?

dsatish

Registered Users (C)
WHY only 200 ?
Only 200 people signed the lawsuit support petition. What happened to rest of people ? Why is every one scared to say that they approve Rajiv Khanna to represent all the I485 applicants in the lawsuit ? Please don't feel lazy and don't feel scared of little things. BCIS is not going to chase you just because you have signed there. By signing the petition, you are going to chase BCIS to act. Please sign the petition NOW.

click here to sign the petition :

http://boards.immigration.com/anthesys/TrackerPetition/signatoryForm.php?petId=4

I am sorry, what is the purpose of this exercise ? how is it going to help the law suit? Does INS care about these things?

I am not sure why someone here would not support the lawsuit. But, I fail to see the benefit of this petition. Too many such petitions repulse people from clicking on such links.

Rajiv and Plaintiffs will be filing the Motion for Certification of Class Action to the court soon,
then the lawsuit will become officially a class action.
Class members such as members of ImmigrationPortal.Com have to support the class counsel.
It's not only a petition like the previous one.
Otherwise, only nine plaintiffs have to fight against USCIS.
So, please sign at:
http://boards.immigration.com/anthesys/TrackerPetition/signatoryForm.php?petId=4

Originally posted by goodsaint
I am sorry, what is the purpose of this exercise ? how is it going to help the law suit? Does INS care about these things?

I am not sure why someone here would not support the lawsuit. But, I fail to see the benefit of this petition. Too many such petitions repulse people from clicking on such links.

Unfortunately there are no easy solutions to tougher challenges. There is no "one signature solves all problems" solution here. When you fight something big, you need to be persistent in your efforts. Each petition has a different purpose and they all need enough signatures to carry some weight. After all, it's our cause and we are not doing any charity show here.

Signed

Sorry guys I was a little scared..

But have signed right now.
I appreciate everybody's time and efforts.

Thanks again.

Re: Signed

Originally posted by ngadhia
Sorry guys I was a little scared..

But have signed right now.
I appreciate everybody's time and efforts.

Thanks again.

good. There is nothing to be scared. you are not providing your SSN and Date of birth. So there is no question of identity theft fears. Secondly, you should not worry about BCIS creating problems for you for signing this petition because you are part of a big group who are kicking the BCIS for their delay. Obviously when you have filed a case against them for delay, they can't afford to aggravate the situation by further delaying your case. Infact they may want to get rid of you (and all those who have signed) by approving us faster than the timid inactive spinelss applicants (those who have not signed)

I signed

Hi,

I am the primary beneficiary. I signed the petition already. Can I sign it again on behalf of my wife?? Will her signature be counted?

Why do we need to be scared? We are already in scared state right now waiting for small plastic card and sitting like prisoners waiting even for PAROLE(AP) approval for 6 months.

What ever we can get out of this petition would be definitely better than nothing.

Re: I signed

Originally posted by pd485
Hi,

I am the primary beneficiary. I signed the petition already. Can I sign it again on behalf of my wife?? Will her signature be counted?

I guess so actually I read somewhere Rajiv comments saying that "get your dependents, friends who filed for 485 and their dependents to sign the law suit".

To all the sceptics out there who don't think the lawsuit will help, please remember that a lawsuit is NOT like a petition that can be thrown in the dustbin without being read!

A lawsuit implies implicitly that a judge will sit down and actually make a decision in the case.

The reason this is so different from the various petitions that you have signed is because, once you register, you will become a part of the class action, and not only are you helping in throwing open the case to cover a wider range of people, but also helping yourself since INS wants to get the trouble makers out of the system asap since the others don't seem to mind waiting.

REMEMBER: The squeaky wheel gets the oil!

Re:dsatish

I enetred my information, would you be able to inform me where i on this site can i find the info as submitted, I ask so as i can cross check.

Thanks