why not received 2nd fingerprint?

gwpeng

Registered Users (C)
RD 11/22/01, FP 2/22/2002. Not approved, but not received the 2nd finger print notice. Questions:

is the 2nd finger print only sent to myself, or my lawyer, or both? I'm afraid it may be lost in the mail if only sent to me.

is it possible that IBCS doesn't require the 2nd fingerprint after some stage (e.g., case with officer) and approves my case directly without 2nd FP?

share your experience and thoughs, please.

Thanks

i haven't received it either. any idea what's going on? should i call them and ask? will there be status change when they send second notice

nd 12/18/2001
fp 2/27/2002

Yes - I have read of some people who did not get the 2nd FP notice and got approved soon after that!

I know there's some conjecture that this might be the case when the file is already with an officer.

Why don't you call the 800 number and make sure they have the correct address?

why 2nf FP not sent to lawyer?

my 1st was sent to lawyer and me. Did anyone get 2nd FP notice from lawyer in addition sent to your own?

It could be either
1) your case is in hand of an officer. And the officer hasn't touched your case.
2) it hasn't been touched at the distribution department, when it's going to be assigned to an officer, then it will triggle the second fp.

Since you're a Nov case, I guess your case is in officer's hands already. Just wait and see.

called IIO at 1-800 number

She just read me the online info "On .... you finger print .... received ... resumed....". This is about the 1st FP. I asked for the verification of mailing address, but she said she cannot get that info. What a useless call ! She said what she can do is to send an inquery to the VSC and I said "don't bother to do that" as I know it won't help. So still on the dark: don't know if why I don't need 2nd FP, don't know if 2nd FP notice was mailed but not received.

Same boat.

I am in the same boat. FP 03/02/03 no 2nd FP yet. Neither with my lawyer or me. CaN SOMEONE ASK THEIR LAWYER TO CONTACT BCIS for clarification?

any one could talk to their lawyer, I'm getting worried now. mine expired on 3/1/2003

I just recd. second FP

My first FP was done on 2-27-02. Got 2nd fp notice to be done on 7-8-03.

RD 10-25-01
ND 12-03-01
AD don't know

My first FP was 02/12/2002, I haven't received 2nd notice yet. The case has been pending with an officer since February 2003. not sure what's going on. Tried all means possible (senator, lawyer, call IIO), nothing.

Why in a rush to get the 2nd FP? If you remember 1st FP, you would wish you had done it late. I don't care about it any more.

RD 10/31/01.
ND 12/10/01.

2nd FP!

Guys who ever didn’t get their 2nd FP, please call your lawyer and find out from them
I called my Lawyer today this morning and asked if they got any NOTICE for a 2nd FP she told me that they didn’t receive any thing from BCIS.

The same day in afternoon her assistant called me and said that they got a NOTICE from BCIS for my 2nd FP. I was shocked and asked for miss communication. They didn’t gave me any good reason but told me to come and pick up the NOTICE.

BCIS issued on 5/22/03 and I got it from my lawyer on 6/17/03 and it is due on 6/19/03. Thanks GOD still didn't miss the due date.

So please call your lawyer and don’t wait for the notice in your mail.

-----------------------
RD 10/19/2001
ND 11/27/2001
FP 02/14/2002
RFE 12/09/2002

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Last edited by a moderator: