GC_KA_CHAKKAR

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys
I am NJ Filer

My details
RD : 02 April 2002
ND : 15 April 2002
1st FP : 07 June 2002 at Newark NJ

Is there any Reason why NJ folks with RD in Mar 02 and Apr 02 not getting 2nd FP or Approval
Can you add details if you are Mar 02 and Apr 02 filers anw waiting on 2nd FP and Approval
Anyone any Clue

count me in buddy.

am also nj filer.

rd 04/05/2002.

nothing happened yet. no fp2, no rfe .. nothing is happening

don't worry, it will be your turn

MA filer tho.

One of my friend filed I-485 3 weeks later than me, but he got the 2nd FP notice earlier Dec last year, whereas I got my February this year. And his case got approved mid of Feb this year and I heard nothing about RFE yet. No idea how the INS officers worked.

Relax now, it will be your turn. Plus, you can't do anything at this point.

I think there is snow during these months so officer may not be going out of home .:cool:

I do not think there is any kind of pattern . There are approvals going on depending upon officers mood ( workload) and cases in hand .

Newark ASC is overbooked for FP

I heard Newark ASC is overbooked. People with March 02 RD are getting 2nd FP notice now and their schedule date is some where around May 04. So for April 02 RD you might expect 2nd Schedule date some where around May 04.

According to scan reports by DJCO and sbctsublc, there are about 30000 cases pending for the period Jan 2002 to Sep 2002. These are cases not yet touched. I am not sure if there is any reason why so many cases for example in jan /feb are still untouched. My point is that not all of these remaining cases can be explained by "supposed " backlog at NJ. TO me it sounds like they are processing about 100 every week from every month category and if they have 100 that they can process they are not bothering about checking if the remaining guys need second FP or so.