• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

why lot of first timers winning?

jayo2k

Registered Users (C)
why lot of first timers winning? Is it because they are not flaged for :
-same picture as last year
-flagged for past fraudulent entries
-better understanding of the rules

?
because I know many many entries are disqualified & the persons don't even know so next year they do the same thing resulting to disqualification... & once cheated, you get a permanent flag so...

though

why lot of first timers winning? Is it because they are not flaged for :
-same picture as last year
-flagged for past fraudulent entries
-better understanding of the rules

?
because I know many many entries are disqualified & the persons don't even know so next year they do the same thing resulting to disqualification... & once cheated, you get a permanent flag so...

though

Well I cant really say whether there are a lot of 1st time player winners compared to those who have played before because there are no statistics. But one major reason some of those who have played before get disqualified is because they use the same picture every year and hence they are disqualified.

Well I cant really say whether there are a lot of 1st time player winners compared to those who have played before because there are no statistics. But one major reason some of those who have played before get disqualified is because they use the same picture every year and hence they are disqualified.
do you know the illegitime entry rate?

just curious,how do they realize that someone used the same picture again?through scanning,when they also look for multiple entries?sorry I'm not a technology geek.