why is so hard to contact TSC

attexas

Registered Users (C)
Can anyone tell me why it is so hard to contact the TCS?. My 90/120 days is well over and still nothing!!!. I have sent numerous faxes for information...no replies (no surprise there) and attempted to phone them and they are continually engaged. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Hey

I am also waiting for my H1 approval.

My Rd is 15 Oct 2002.

I am well above the 120 day mark.

I dont see any movemnet in TSC.

Whats the latest in TSC.

Ramesh

ramesh,

TSC is still processing the H1 cases received in the month of September '02, 09/03/02 to be precise.

Someone in the forum posted that his case with RD 09/17/02 was approved on 02/23/03. But I am not sure how true it is.

Just hang on there. You should get approval sometime soon. Mine is 12/10/02 (RD), I don't know how long will I have to wait.

mhsoor

to mrp

Your H1B is new application or extension or premium processing?
thanks for your update!

My H1-1B is a new application, and I went through the normal processing method. I'm not holding my breath.:mad: :mad: :mad:

One of my friends filed Normal H1b application on Sep. 23th. Since her OPT expired, she paid another 1000$ to change to Premium application, and then INS approved 2 days later after INS receives $1000...
it looks like INS loves everyone change to premium case....

Money talks

I hear what your saying boboli, and I am well aware that money talks in this society. However, I begrudge parting with a $1000 when their lack of acessability and inefficiency with their projected processing times aswell as their imcompetance at updating individuals who have applied for a H1-B leaves a lot to be desired. And whats this about temporary suspension of processing. Don't you think there has been a slight diservice there. After all most people who are applying for exentions and/or transfer of visa's usually have worked within professional bodies in america, and so their credit should be reputable. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

My lawyer did not want me to apply for H1b earlier since he said TX INS only take care of cases in the period of 6 months. E.g, My OPT expires in April 2003, and my application for H1b starting dates is April 1st, 2003. I only can apply for H1b around Oct/Nov. If I applied earlier, INS will not care or return. It is ridiculous for INS rule. Now their processing is longer than 6 months and they did not let people apply for application earlier.....